Make sure your devices are properly connected with each other, and the network or the cable you use to connect these devices is normal. You can also try restarting your HP printer. Turn it off completely and unplug the power cord, leave it for a couple of minutes, and then plug the cord back and power on the printer.6
- 1 What do I do if my HP printer won t print?
- 2 Why is my printer not printing even though it has paper?
- 3 How do you fix a printer that is not printing?
- 4 Why will my printer not print?
- 5 Why is my HP printer not responding to my computer?
- 6 Why is my HP printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
- 7 What to do if printer is not responding?
- 8 How do I get my HP printer to print?
- 9 How do I diagnose my HP printer problems?
- 10 How do I fix an HP printer error?
- 11 Why won’t my wireless printer print from my computer?
What do I do if my HP printer won t print?
First, unplug the USB cable from the printer is present. Go to Control panel – Programs and feature – Select all the HP Officejet printer entries and uninstall them. Now go to Control panel – Devices and printer – Select all the printer entries and remove the device. Restart your computer.
Why is my printer not printing even though it has paper?
The paper might not be engaged with the feed rollers. The paper tray is not completely inserted into the product. The paper settings in the print driver do not match the paper loaded in the paper tray. The rubber paper-feed rollers are dusty.
How do you fix a printer that is not printing?
What to Do When Your Printer Won’t Print
- Check Your Printer’s Error Lights.
- Clear the Printer Queue.
- Solidify the Connection.
- Ensure You Have the Right Printer.
- Install the Drivers and Software.
- Add Printer.
- Check that Paper Is Installed (Not Jammed)
- Fiddle With the Ink Cartridges.
Why will my printer not print?
First, make sure the printer is on and has paper in the tray. You may also want to check that it has ink if you are using an inkjet printer. Next, check to make sure the printer cable is properly connected to both the computer and the printer. If it says Offline, right-click on it and select Use Printer Online.
Why is my HP printer not responding to my computer?
What to do when your HP printer not responding? This usually caused by an incompatible driver. The printer driver is either outdated or corrupted, thus stopping you from printing normally. It can also be your Printer Spooler service, and you might need to restart the service for it to work again.
Why is my HP printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
When your printer suddenly starts printing blank pages, you may immediately think that you’ve run out of ink. The most common ones are empty ink cartridges, improper cartridge installation, and congested nozzles. Driver and software issues can sometimes cause this problem as well.
What to do if printer is not responding?
How do I fix my printer, not responding? (Windows)
- Make your printer the default option. Click on the Start button and then go to Settings > Devices > Printers & scanners.
- Clear Print queue.
- Restart Print Spooler Service.
- Re-Add your printer to your PC.
- Restart your Windows PC.
How do I get my HP printer to print?
How it works
- Choose your content. Open the document or photo you want to print, tap the menu icon and reveal “Print” option.
- Select your printer. Select “Print”. Ensure your printer is selected and your print settings are correct.
- Print and enjoy. Tap the print button to print.
How do I diagnose my HP printer problems?
Run HPPSdr.exe from the download location on your computer. Once HP Print and Scan Doctor is open, click Start, and then choose your printer. If your printer is not listed, turn it on and click Retry. If there is a connection problem, follow the instructions in the tool.
How do I fix an HP printer error?
- Make sure the printer is turned on. You can also restart both the printer and your computer.
- Check if the printer is connected to your computer or WI-FI network.
- Make sure the paper try of your printer is loaded and that the printer has enough ink.
- If the error still occurs, contact the HP printer support.
Why won’t my wireless printer print from my computer?
Make sure the printer is on or that it has power. Connect your printer to your computer or other device. Check the printer’s toner and paper, plus the printer queue. In this case, reconnect your device to the network, reconfigure security settings to include printers, and/or install updated drivers.