The key factors for the issue Canon Printer Won’t Printing are: the print jobs stuck in printer queue, the paper jams disable the printer’s ability to print, the out-of-date printer driver, low ink cartridge, and faulty network connection. These are the main possible reasons of not allowing the printer to print.
- 1 Why is my Canon printer connected but not printing?
- 2 How do I fix a Canon printer that won’t print?
- 3 Why is my Canon printer not printing when the ink is full?
- 4 Why does my printer not print anything?
- 5 Why is my Canon ts3100 not printing?
- 6 How do I reset my Canon printer?
- 7 How do I fix my printer not printing?
Why is my Canon printer connected but not printing?
The key reasons for Canon printer not printing are given as below: The print jobs are stuck in printer queue. Faulty drivers or wireless connection do not allow the printer to print. Power to the printer is fluctuating.
How do I fix a Canon printer that won’t print?
The Quick Steps to Fix the Canon Printer Not Responding
- Perform the hard printer reset to fix the Canon printer issue.
- Power off the printer and unplug it from the wall socket.
- Remove the cable from the rear of the printer.
- Leave the printer to rest for a minute or two.
Why is my Canon printer not printing when the ink is full?
If the print quality is poor or no ink is appearing on the page, it may be due to one of the following: Ink in the Bubble Jet (BJ) cartridge or tank has run out. Printhead nozzles on the cartridge may be clogged. Protective cap or tape may be attached to the cartridge.
Why does my printer not print anything?
My printer won’t print Make sure there is paper in the tray(s), check the ink or toner cartridges aren’t empty, the USB cable is plugged in or the printer is connected to Wi-Fi. And if it is a network or wireless printer, try using a USB cable instead.
Why is my Canon ts3100 not printing?
Check2 Make sure printer is properly connected to computer. If you are using a relay device such as a USB hub, disconnect it, connect the printer directly to the computer, and retry the printing. If printing starts normally, there is a problem with the relay device. Contact the vendor of the relay device.
How do I reset my Canon printer?
1 Factory Reset
- Press Setup.
- Press the arrow buttons until you navigate to Device settings and then press OK.
- Press the arrow buttons until you navigate to Reset setting and then press OK.
- Press the arrow buttons until you navigate to Reset all and then press OK.
- Select Yes.
- Press OK. Your device is now reset.
How do I fix my printer not printing?
Troubleshooting offline printer problems
- Check to make sure the printer is turned on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your device.
- Run a printer power cycle.
- Set your printer as the default printer.
- Clear the print queue.
- Reset the service that manages the printing queue.