Make sure the printer is on or that it has power. Connect your printer to your computer or other device. Check the printer’s toner and paper, plus the printer queue. In this case, reconnect your device to the network, reconfigure security settings to include printers, and/or install updated drivers.
- 1 Why is my wireless printer connected but not printing?
- 2 What do you do when your wireless printer won’t print?
- 3 Why is my wireless printer not responding to my computer?
- 4 Why is my printer not printing even though it has paper?
- 5 How do I get my printer to recognize my wifi?
- 6 Why is my HP printer connected but not printing?
- 7 What to do if printer is not responding?
- 8 What are the possible causes of the printer is not responding?
Why is my wireless printer connected but not printing?
First, try restarting your computer, printer and wireless router. If not, your printer is not connected to any network at this time. Ensure your wireless router is turned on and functioning properly. You may need to connect your printer to your network again.
What do you do when your wireless printer won’t print?
How to Fix the Problem
- Try connecting to the printer with a cable. This allows you to see whether the WiFi signal is the issue.
- Find a new spot for the printer.
- Check the printer queue.
- Reboot the printer.
- Make sure the firmware is up-to-date.
- Confirm that your mobile device is on the right network.
- Reset the printer.
Why is my wireless printer not responding to my computer?
If your printer fails to respond to a job: Check that all printer cables are connected properly and be sure that the printer is turned on. Cancel all documents and try printing again. If your printer is attached by USB port, you may try connecting to other USB ports.
Why is my printer not printing even though it has paper?
The paper might not be engaged with the feed rollers. The paper tray is not completely inserted into the product. The paper settings in the print driver do not match the paper loaded in the paper tray. The rubber paper-feed rollers are dusty.
How do I get my printer to recognize my wifi?
Remove and Re-Add Your Printer in Windows If this happens, go to Settings > Devices > Printers & Scanners, select your printer, and remove it. Then click the Add a Printer or Scanner button to re-add it to the device list.
Why is my HP printer connected but not printing?
Make sure your devices are properly connected with each other, and the network or the cable you use to connect these devices is normal. You can also try restarting your HP printer. Turn it off completely and unplug the power cord, leave it for a couple of minutes, and then plug the cord back and power on the printer. 5
What to do if printer is not responding?
How do I fix my printer, not responding? (Windows)
- Make your printer the default option. Click on the Start button and then go to Settings > Devices > Printers & scanners.
- Clear Print queue.
- Restart Print Spooler Service.
- Re-Add your printer to your PC.
- Restart your Windows PC.
What are the possible causes of the printer is not responding?
There are many reasons which can cause the Printer is not responding problems on your computer. It can be a paper jam, issues with ink cartridges, spooler services that may need your attention or your printer may not be set as default.