Open Settings>Apps>Apps & Features and click the printer software you want removed. Click Uninstall and follow on-screen instructions to completely remove the printer driver.
- 1 How do I Uninstall and reinstall printer drivers Windows 10?
- 2 How do I completely remove printer drivers?
- 3 How do I Uninstall HP printer on Windows 10?
- 4 Where do I find printer drivers on my computer Windows 10?
- 5 How do I fix printer driver is unavailable Windows 10?
- 6 How do I uninstall HP printer drivers?
- 7 What do I do when my printer driver is unavailable?
- 8 How do I reinstall a printer driver?
- 9 Where are printer drivers located?
- 10 How do I know what printer driver is installed?
How do I Uninstall and reinstall printer drivers Windows 10?
2 ways to reinstall your printer driver
- On your keyboard, press Win+R (the Windows logo key and the R key) at the same time to invoke the Run box.
- Type or paste devmgmt. msc.
- Click to expand the Print queues category. Right-click your printer and select Uninstall device.
- Click Uninstall.
How do I completely remove printer drivers?
- Go to Print Management:
- In print management select All Printers under Custom Filters.
- Then go to All Drivers under Custom Filters.
- Open Windows Explorer or My Computer and navigate to C:WindowsSystem32spooldrivers.
- Go into each folder one at a time and delete everything in there.
- Restart the computer.
How do I Uninstall HP printer on Windows 10?
Disconnect the printer from the computer or network. In Windows, search for and open Add or remove programs. In the list of installed programs, click your HP printer name, and then click Uninstall. If your printer name does not display, select HP Smart, and then click Uninstall.
Where do I find printer drivers on my computer Windows 10?
Select the Start button, then select Settings > Devices > Printers & scanners. On the right, under Related Settings, select Print server properties. On the Drivers tab, see if your printer listed. If it is, you’re all set.
- Go to Start and type “update”.
- Select Check for updates.
- If there are updates available, Windows will install them automatically.
- After Windows has completed updating, restart your PC.
- Now, try to print something from your PC and check if the problem has been fixed.
How do I uninstall HP printer drivers?
Uninstall the HP Print Driver Search Windows for device and select Devices and Printers from the list of results. Alternatively, go to Control Panel, and select Devices and Printers. Right-click the printer driver that you want to uninstall, and click Remove Device.
To do this:
- Go to Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Device and Printers > Device Manager.
- Click Print queues to view the drop-down list. Find your printer model on the list and then right-click on its icon.
- Go to the computer’s Control Panel and click on Devices and Printers.
- Reinstall your printer’s drivers.
How do I reinstall a printer driver?
Update your driver in Device Manager
- Press the Windows key and search for and open Device Manager.
- Select the printer that you’ve connected from the list of available devices.
- Right-click the device and select Update driver or Update driver software.
- Click Search automatically for updated driver software.
Where are printer drivers located?
The printer driver is usually located on the C:WindowsSystem32DriverStoreFileRepository folder on a Windows machine.
How do I know what printer driver is installed?
Click on any of your installed printers, then click “Print server properties” at the top of the window. Choose the “Drivers” tab at the top of the window to view installed printer drivers.