Open the front cover (A) gently, then extend the paper support (B). Use the right paper guide (C) to slide both paper guides all the way out. Load the paper in the center of the front tray WITH THE PRINT SIDE FACING DOWN. Push the paper stack all the way to the back of the front tray.
- 1 How do you load paper into a Canon Maxify printer?
- 2 Where is the paper tray on a printer?
- 3 How do you load a 4×6 printer?
- 4 How do I connect my Canon Maxify mb2720 to WIFI?
- 5 Where do I load paper in Canon mx922?
- 6 How do I scan with Canon Maxify mb2140?
- 7 Where is the input tray?
- 8 How do I load photo paper into my Canon tr4500?
- 9 How do you put a5 paper in a Canon printer?
- 10 How do I print on 4×6 photo paper?
How do you load paper into a Canon Maxify printer?
Slide the front (A) and right (B) paper guides out to make room for the paper. Load the stack of paper printing-side DOWN, centered on the cassette. Always load paper in portrait orientation (C). Loading paper in landscape orientation (D) may cause paper jams.
Where is the paper tray on a printer?
Paper is housed in the printer’s paper tray, and most trays can be found along the bottom of the printer. There is usually a small notch on the face of the tray that pulls out so you can insert the paper. Within the paper tray, you will notice a guide that can be adjusted to fit your preferred paper length.
How do you load a 4×6 printer?
Slide the paper width guide all the way to the left. Lift the Out tray and remove any paper that is in the In tray. Line the photo cassette up with the far right edge of the In tray. Gently slide the photo cassette into the printer until it snaps into place (see Figure 3).
How do I connect my Canon Maxify mb2720 to WIFI?
1. Start wireless setup on your printer
- Press the HOME button (A) on the printer. If an error screen is displayed, tap OK, then press the HOME button.
- Flick the screen left or right, then tap LAN settings.
- Tap Wireless LAN setup.
- Tap Cableless setup.
- Tap OK.
Where do I load paper in Canon mx922?
Place the paper stack in the center of the paper tray with the print side facing down (3). Load the lower paper tray
- Curled paper edges may cause paper jams.
- If paper is curled, it may cause surface cracks.
- Do not try to flatten Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss SG-201.
How do I scan with Canon Maxify mb2140?
Scanning Multiple Documents at One Time from the ADF (Auto Document Feeder)
- Place the documents on the ADF.
- Start IJ Scan Utility.
- Click Settings.
- Click Document Scan.
- Select Select Source according to the documents to be scanned.
- Set the color mode, document size, and scanning resolution as required.
- Click Document.
Where is the input tray?
The input tray is the tray on the printer that serves as the paper source. The output bin is a bin on the printer where printed jobs are delivered. Users can use the input-tray and output-bin job attributes to specify a tray name, such as 3-hole and a bin name, such as staple.
How do I load photo paper into my Canon tr4500?
Loading Photo Paper
- Prepare paper.
- Open the front cover (A) gently.
- Grab handle part of front cover and pull out cassette until it stops.
- Use the right paper guide (C) to slide both paper guides all the way out.
- Load paper stack in portrait orientation WITH PRINT SIDE FACING DOWN, and place it in center of cassette.
How do you put a5 paper in a Canon printer?
- Open the front cover gently.
- Holding the right tab on the front cover, pull out the cassette until it stops.
- Use the right paper guide (A) to slide both paper guides all the way out.
- Load the paper in the center of the cassette WITH THE PRINT SIDE FACING DOWN.
How do I print on 4×6 photo paper?
Your choices are:
- To first crop to 4×6 so you control what gets cut off and what is included. Select and open your photo, click on Edit. Select Crop.
- Use the customize screen when printing. Select the photo, select print. Choose your printer, paper size, print size.