Remove the paper following the procedure below.
- Turn off the printer, and unplug the power cord of the printer from the power supply.
- Remove the Cassette.
- Set the printer upright with the left side down.
- Slowly pull the jammed paper out so that the paper does not tear.
- Align the paper, then reload it in the Cassette.
Why is my HP printer paper getting stuck?
Dust, paper fiber, and other debris might accumulate on the paper feed rollers and cause paper jams and paper feed issues. Clean the rollers inside the printer, and then try to print again. Turn off the printer, and then disconnect the power cord.
How do you clear a paper jam status?
Solution one: Clear the paper jam
- Step one: Remove any loose paper. Remove any loose sheets of paper from the input tray and the output tray.
- Step two: Clear the paper jam from the rear of the product.
- Step three: Open the cartridge access door, and then clear the jam.
- Step four: Print a printer status report.
Why is my printer stuck in paper?
So here are the most common causes: Paper inserted incorrectly. Sheets stuck together, folded or frayed paper, and an overloaded tray can all create problems. Even using the wrong type of paper can cause paper jams.
How do I remove jammed paper from my HP 9010 printer?
Remove any jammed paper that is accessible from the input tray area.
- Press and hold the two buttons on both sides of the output tray to move out the output tray from the printer.
- Pull out the input tray.
- Gently remove any jammed paper from the area.
What to do if printer says paper jam but there is no paper in it?
What do I do when my Printer Says Paper Jam but there is None?
- Fix 1: Check Front Cover for Jammed Paper.
- Fix 2: Check Input Tray for Jammed Paper.
- Fix 3: Check Output Tray for Jammed Paper.
- Fix 4: Clean Paper Feed Rollers.
- Fix 5: Clean Printer Rollers.
- Fix 6: Reset HP Printer.