Press and hold the Wireless Mode button for one second to turn on the wireless mode. When the Wi-Fi LED is lit, release the Wireless Mode button. Connect the printer to the computer with a USB cable. Start the Printer Setting Tool on the computer, and click [Communication Settings].
- 1 How do I make my Brother printer discoverable?
- 2 Why is my Brother printer not discoverable?
- 3 Why is my wireless printer not discoverable?
- 4 How do I make my wireless printer discoverable?
- 5 How do I reset the WiFi on my Brother printer?
- 6 How do I connect my Brother wireless printer without cable?
- 7 Why is my Brother printer not connecting to my Mac?
- 8 Where can I find SSID?
- 9 Why is my computer not connecting to my printer?
- 10 How do I know if my Brother printer is connected to WiFi?
- 11 Why is my Brother printer not connecting to WiFi?
- 12 How do I get my wireless printer to connect with my laptop?
- 13 Why can’t my Mac find my printer?
How do I make my Brother printer discoverable?
Configure the wireless settings:
- Place the Brother machine within range of your WPS or AOSS™ access point/router.
- Make sure that the power cord is plugged in.
- Turn on the machine and wait until the machine is in the Ready state.
- Hold down the WPS or AOSS™ button on your WLAN access point/router for a few seconds.
Why is my Brother printer not discoverable?
The most common reason a networked Brother machine may stop printing, is because the connection between the computer and the Brother machine is lost. This can occur as a result of wrong settings or configuration of the printer driver. Once you are able to print, enable your firewall again.
Why is my wireless printer not discoverable?
First, try restarting your computer, printer and wireless router. To check if your printer is connected to your network: Print a Wireless Network Test report from the printer control panel. You may need to connect your printer to your network again.
How do I make my wireless printer discoverable?
Can’t find your printer?
- Open Windows search by pressing Windows Key + Q.
- Type in “printer.”
- Select Printers & Scanners.
- Hit Add a printer or scanner. Source: Windows Central.
- Choose The printer that I want isn’t listed.
- Select Add a Bluetooth, wireless or network discoverable printer.
- Choose the connected printer.
How do I reset the WiFi on my Brother printer?
FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Press. (Settings) > All Settings > Network > Network Reset.
- Reset Network? will be displayed. Press Yes.
- Reboot OK? will be displayed. Press Yes for two seconds to confirm. The machine will restart.
How do I connect my Brother wireless printer without cable?
Press and hold the WiFi button on your machine for about 2 seconds, until the light begins to blink. The WiFi button will light up when connected. You have completed Wireless Setup on your Brother machine.
Why is my Brother printer not connecting to my Mac?
The most common reason why Brother printer is not printing & connecting to Mac is due to the loss of connection between printer and Mac. The first reason is wrong settings and configuration of printer drivers. Second reason is faulty or outdated printer drivers.
Where can I find SSID?
- From the Apps menu, select “Settings”.
- Select “Wi-Fi”.
- Within the list of networks, look for the network name listed next to “Connected”. This is your network’s SSID.
Why is my computer not connecting to my printer?
Many computer connectivity issues are caused by something as simple as a loose cable. Make sure all of the cables connecting your computer to your printer are fully in place and completely fastened at both ends. If your printer is not turning on, the power cord could also be an issue.
How do I know if my Brother printer is connected to WiFi?
Check your machine’s wireless status by printing the WLAN report. > Click here to check the wireless status on the WLAN report. If your WLAN report is stating “Connection OK”, although you can not scan, refer to “Check the wireless status on the WLAN report” and check “Connection: OK”.
Why is my Brother printer not connecting to WiFi?
Primary Guide to Solve Brother Printer WiFi Connection Problem. First of all power off the Brother printer and router for minimum one minute and then power on it back. Then turn off the Wi- Fi on your Brother printer and then again turn it on. Try to connect your Brother printer to the Wifi using WPS method.
How do I get my wireless printer to connect with my laptop?
After the printer has access to the Wi-Fi network, add the wireless printer to your laptop.
- Power on the printer.
- Open the Windows Search text box and type “printer.”
- Select Printers & Scanners.
- In the Settings window, select Add a printer or scanner.
- Select your printer.
- Select Add device.
Why can’t my Mac find my printer?
Click the Apple menu, click System Preferences, and then click Print & Scan or Printers & Scanners. Right-click (or Ctrl + click) anywhere inside the Printers pane, and then click Reset printing system. Click Reset or OK. If prompted, type your user name and password, and then click OK to confirm the reset.