Configure the wireless settings:
- Place the Brother machine within range of your WPS or AOSS™ access point/router.
- Make sure that the power cord is plugged in.
- Turn on the machine and wait until the machine is in the Ready state.
- Hold down the WPS or AOSS™ button on your WLAN access point/router for a few seconds.
- 1 Why is my Brother printer not connecting to my computer?
- 2 How do I make my wireless printer discoverable?
- 3 Why is my printer not discoverable?
- 4 Why is my Brother printer not connecting to my Mac?
- 5 Why is my wireless printer not being detected?
- 6 How do I get my computer to recognize my printer?
- 7 How do I connect my brother wireless printer to the WIFI?
- 8 How do I add a printer that is not listed?
- 9 How do I wirelessly connect my Brother printer to my Mac?
- 10 Why is my Mac not finding my wireless printer?
- 11 Why is my Mac not finding printer?
Why is my Brother printer not connecting to my computer?
Ensure that the power LED on the printer is stable and not flickering. Check the connection between the computer and the Brother Printer; ensure that the computer is connected to the printer. Ensure that the printer status has not stopped. Ensure that the Brother Printer driver is up-to-date.
How do I make my wireless printer discoverable?
Can’t find your printer?
- Open Windows search by pressing Windows Key + Q.
- Type in “printer.”
- Select Printers & Scanners.
- Hit Add a printer or scanner. Source: Windows Central.
- Choose The printer that I want isn’t listed.
- Select Add a Bluetooth, wireless or network discoverable printer.
- Choose the connected printer.
Why is my printer not discoverable?
Restart the printer and try again. Unplug the printer from an outlet. You can plug it back in again to see if it works this time. Check if the printer is properly set up or connected to your computer’s system.
Why is my Brother printer not connecting to my Mac?
The most common reason why Brother printer is not printing & connecting to Mac is due to the loss of connection between printer and Mac. The first reason is wrong settings and configuration of printer drivers. Second reason is faulty or outdated printer drivers.
Why is my wireless printer not being detected?
Run the printer troubleshooter. If your computer can’t detect your wireless printer, you can also try to fix the problem by running the built-in printer troubleshooter. Go to Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshooter >run the printer troubleshooter.
How do I get my computer to recognize my printer?
Add a local printer
- Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable and turn it on.
- Open the Settings app from the Start menu.
- Click Devices.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows detects your printer, click on the name of the printer and follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation.
How do I connect my brother wireless printer to the WIFI?
To set up your Brother machine on a wireless network:
- Connect the power cord to your Brother machine and then connect it to an electrical socket.
- Press Menu button on the machine’s control panel.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to select Network and press OK.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to select WLAN and press OK.
How do I add a printer that is not listed?
- Select Start, type Control Panel, and then press Enter.
- In Control Panel, select the View Devices and Printers item.
- Select Add Printer at the top of the window.
- After the wizard started, select The printer that I want isn’t listed.
How do I wirelessly connect my Brother printer to my Mac?
Click on the Apple menu and select ‘system preferences’. Click on ‘printer and scanners ‘ and then on the + icon. From the list of available printers, select your printer and add it. This is how to connect Mac to Brother Printer.
Why is my Mac not finding my wireless printer?
If you can’t add the printer because it doesn’t appear in the list of available printers, it may be turned off, or your Mac may be on a different network now. If the printer was shared by another user, the user may have stopped sharing it, or the user’s Mac may be offline.
Why is my Mac not finding printer?
Click the Apple menu, click System Preferences, and then click Print & Scan or Printers & Scanners. Right-click (or Ctrl + click) anywhere inside the Printers pane, and then click Reset printing system. Click Reset or OK. If prompted, type your user name and password, and then click OK to confirm the reset.