Try following these steps to get your printer back online.
- Check to make sure the printer is turned on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your device.
- Run a printer power cycle.
- Set your printer as the default printer.
- Clear the print queue.
- Reset the service that manages the printing queue.
- 1 How do I get my printer to get back online?
- 2 Why does my printer say offline when its plugged in?
- 3 How do I get my printer online with Windows 10?
- 4 How do I restart my printer offline?
- 5 Why is my printer not connecting?
- 6 Why is my HP printer not connecting to WIFI?
- 7 How do I connect my HP printer to the WIFI?
- 8 Why does my Epson printer say offline?
How do I get my printer to get back online?
Go to the Start icon on the bottom left of your screen then choose Control Panel and then Devices and Printers. Right click the printer in question and select “See what’s printing”. From the window that opens choose “Printer” from the menu bar at the top. Select “Use Printer Online ” from the drop down menu.
Why does my printer say offline when its plugged in?
‘Offline’ typically indicates that the computer cannot communicate with the printer because it is either powered off, the USB cable is disconnected, or the printer is set to Use printer offline.
How do I get my printer online with Windows 10?
Make Printer Online in Windows 10
- Open Settings on your computer and click on Devices.
- On the next screen, click on Printer & Scanners in the left-pane.
- On the next screen, select the Printer Tab and click on Use Printer Offline option to remove the check mark on this item.
- Wait for the printer to come back online.
How do I restart my printer offline?
Printer Offline? 10 Fixes to Get It Back Online in Windows 10
- Check the Computer and Printer Connection.
- Restart the Printer and Computer.
- Run the Printer Troubleshooter.
- Disable “Use Printer Offline” Mode.
- Clear the Print Queue.
- Set the Printer as Default.
- Restart the Print Spooler Service.
- Update the Printer Drivers.
Why is my printer not connecting?
Make sure the printer is on or that it has power. Connect your printer to your computer or other device. Check the printer’s toner and paper, plus the printer queue. In this case, reconnect your device to the network, reconfigure security settings to include printers, and/or install updated drivers.
Why is my HP printer not connecting to WIFI?
First, try restarting your computer, printer and wireless router. To check if your printer is connected to your network: Print a Wireless Network Test report from the printer control panel. You may need to connect your printer to your network again.
How do I connect my HP printer to the WIFI?
Use the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button on your router to connect the printer to your Wi-Fi network.
- Place the printer near the Wi-Fi router.
- Put the printer in WPS connection mode.
- Within two minutes, press and hold the WPS button on the router until the connection process begins.
Why does my Epson printer say offline?
If your Epson printer is showing an offline message, it means that there is some connectivity problem between the Epson printer and PC. Incorrect printer settings where your printer is not selected as “Default Printer” may make your printer go offline. Outdated printer driver may prevent your printer from functioning.