When an error code appears:
|Error Code||Support Code||Cause|
|E59||2114||Paper settings for printing do not match paper information set on printer.|
|E61||3412||Scanning original has failed.|
|E62||–||Unexpected error occurred while scanning is in progress.|
|E63||–||Reached the upper limit of pages which can be saved.|
- 1 How do I fix a Canon E59 error?
- 2 How do I clear a Canon printer error?
- 3 Why am I getting an error message on my Canon printer?
- 4 What does E 3 2 mean on Canon printer?
- 5 How do I reset my Canon ts3322?
- 6 How do I reset my Canon ts3100 printer?
- 7 How do I reset my Canon wireless printer?
- 8 What do I do if my Canon printer is in error state?
- 9 Why is my Canon in error state?
- 10 How do I fix error code 2110 Canon printer?
- 11 What is E 3 1 on Canon printer?
- 12 How do I fix e03 error on my Canon printer?
- 13 What does P2 mean on my Canon printer?
How do I fix a Canon E59 error?
Steps to Fix Canon Printer E59 Error
- The first and the foremost thing that you need to do under such circumstances is to press the Stop Button to block the Printing activities if you see the Error E59 on the Canon printer display.
- After this check the settings of both the printer and paper.
How do I clear a Canon printer error?
Reset the Canon printer
- Switch on the printer.
- Press and hold the Stop/reset button.
- Press the button that you use to make a color copy and hold it down.
- Wait 5 seconds.
- The printer now reboots and sets itself up.
- Does the printer indicate that the device needs to be calibrated?
- You’ve reset your printer.
Why am I getting an error message on my Canon printer?
Canon printers produce error codes for one of several reasons: The settings for your printer might not be compatible with the document you’re trying to print. The loading bay for your paper might have become lodged with paper or you’re using the wrong type of paper.
What does E 3 2 mean on Canon printer?
E > 3 > 2 appears This screen appears when WPS setup was not completed within a certain time. To redo the WPS settings, press the OK button and see here.
How do I reset my Canon ts3322?
First, turn on your printer and open up the menu. Use the directional arrows on the printer control panel to navigate to the setup menu. Select the “Resetting” option and press the “OK” button on your printer. Follow the on-screen instructions carefully to factory reset your Canon printer.
How do I reset my Canon ts3100 printer?
Press the Setup button until “11” appears on the LCD and press the Black button or the Color button. The network settings are initialized.
How do I reset my Canon wireless printer?
Operative steps to reset canon printer
- Turn on your printer and go to the menu.
- Access the directional arrows to perform in the setup menu.
- Go to the Device settings and then press OK.
- Choose the Reset settings option and then press OK to start the process.
What do I do if my Canon printer is in error state?
Below are the steps to perform when you are facing Canon printer in error state issue:
- Step 1: Verify the connections: Firstly, you need to check there is an appropriate connection between your computer and printer.
- Step 2: Restart your printer and computer:
- Step 3: Reinstall or simply update your printer driver:
Why is my Canon in error state?
If your printer’s status displays “Printer in error state,” there may be a problem with the printer itself. Make sure the printer is turned on and connected to your PC by Wi-Fi or cable. Check it for low paper or ink, and be sure the cover isn’t open and the paper isn’t jammed.
How do I fix error code 2110 Canon printer?
Resolve Support Code 2110
- Use cass. settings. Select this if you want to go ahead and print on the paper in the tray without making a change to the settings.
- Replace the paper. Select this if you want to change the paper in the cassette before you print.
- Cancel. Select this if you want to cancel the print task.
What is E 3 1 on Canon printer?
The printer gives users the ability to print high quality documents, scan, copy and fax. Error 3 will display on the LED screen as “E3” or “Error 3,” this error results when the printer malfunctions. Clearing the error code only takes a few steps and clears the memory of the printer to restore it to its normal state.
How do I fix e03 error on my Canon printer?
Turn the machine off, then unplug the power cord. Paper Is Jammed inside the Machine
- Make sure that the jammed paper is not under the FINE cartridge holder.
- Hold the jammed paper with your hands.
- Pull the paper slowly not to tear it, then pull the paper out.
- Make sure that all the jammed paper is removed.
What does P2 mean on my Canon printer?
4/27/17. On my MG2220 I get the error code P2 which indicates a paper jam.