The paper might not be engaged with the feed rollers. The paper tray is not completely inserted into the product. The paper settings in the print driver do not match the paper loaded in the paper tray. The rubber paper-feed rollers are dusty.
- 1 Why does my HP printer keep saying out of paper when its not?
- 2 What to do when your printer says there is no paper but there is?
- 3 How do I reset my HP printer after paper jam?
- 4 How do you clear a spool?
- 5 How do I clean the paper rollers on my HP printer?
- 6 How do I clear my print cache?
- 7 Why is my stuff not printing?
- 8 Why is my Epson printer saying out of paper when it isn t?
- 9 Why is my printer not working after a paper jam?
- 10 How do you get rid of paper jam status?
- 11 Why won’t my printer print after a paper jam?
- 12 What does spooling mean on printer?
- 13 How do I get my printer to stop spooling?
- 14 How do I fix printer spooler?
Why does my HP printer keep saying out of paper when its not?
An HP printer that says it is out of paper basically reflects an issue with the sheets that have been loaded in it. This common problem can be noticed when the paper input tray has been overloaded. Also, the paper feed or paper pick rollers may have been affected by dust or moisture.
What to do when your printer says there is no paper but there is?
If you keep on getting error messages saying there is no paper in the printer, check the paper rollers and clean any specks of dust or debris. Also, make sure the paper stack is not wrinkled or bent. Take out the stack of paper and push the tray back in. Take it out again and put back the paper.
How do I reset my HP printer after paper jam?
With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer and also unplug the power cord from the wall outlet. Remove USB cable, if present. Wait for 2-3 minutes, press and hold the power button on your printer for about 30 seconds to remove any additional charge.
How do you clear a spool?
How do I clear the print queue if a document is stuck?
- On the host, open the Run window by pressing the Windows logo key + R.
- In the Run window, type services.
- Scroll down to Print Spooler.
- Right click Print Spooler and select Stop.
- Navigate to C:WindowsSystem32spoolPRINTERS and delete all files in the folder.
How do I clean the paper rollers on my HP printer?
Pour 1 tbsp. of isopropyl alcohol or clean water onto a lint-free cloth and scrub the paper or internal tray rollers with the cloth. Fold the cloth in half and repeat the cleaning process until the rollers are free of dust and debris.
How do I clear my print cache?
- Select Start.
- Type Command.
- Right-click “Command Prompt” and select “Run as administrator“.
- Type net stop spooler then press “Enter“.
- Type del %systemroot%System32spoolprinters* /Q then press “Enter“.
- Type net start spooler then press “Enter“.
- The print queue on your Windows should now be cleared.
Why is my stuff not printing?
First, make sure the printer is on and has paper in the tray. Next, check to make sure the printer cable is properly connected to both the computer and the printer. If you still can’t print, check to make sure the printer is not set to offline mode. Go to Start, Printers and Faxes.
Why is my Epson printer saying out of paper when it isn t?
It is possible that your ink cartridges are not aligned properly that why it gives the error warning. Move the carriage to the far left. It is also possible that the paper is not aligned well or exceeds the maximum paper capacity. Either way, just check your printer’s alignment.
Why is my printer not working after a paper jam?
Check inside the printer for any debris that might be causing paper jams. Turn off the printer, and then unplug the power cord from the electrical outlet. Remove any paper from the input tray. Open the rear access door, and then clean the paper feed rollers with a lint-free cloth lightly moistened with filtered water.
How do you get rid of paper jam status?
Cause and Solution
- Slowly pull the paper out, either from the Rear Tray or from the Paper Output Slot, whichever is easier.
- Open the Rear Cover.
- Pull the paper out slowly.
- Close the Rear Cover.
- Reload the paper, and press the RESUME/CANCEL button on the printer.
Why won’t my printer print after a paper jam?
Most HP printers have the print cartridges loaded from the front. Inspect the carriage for any obstructions and then push the carriage along its track with your fingers in case it got stuck during the initial jam. Close the panel and plug the printer back in. Printing should resume.
What does spooling mean on printer?
Spool Printing allows print jobs transferred from a computer to be temporarily stored, and then prints them after they are transferred. This shortens printing time as it maximizes printer efficiency. With Spool Printing, the print data is saved in the hard disk before printing.
How do I get my printer to stop spooling?
Right-click “Print Spooler” and select Stop. Within the Services window, find and right-click on the Print Spooler option. From the dropdown menu, select the Stop option. This will end the spooling service and cancel any documents in the printer queue.
How do I fix printer spooler?
Fix for “The print spooler service is not running” Error in
- Press “Window key” + “R” to open the Run dialog.
- Type “services. msc“, then select “OK“.
- Double-click the “Printer Spooler” service, and then change the startup type to “Automatic“.
- Restart the computer and try to install the printer again.