Open Settings>Apps>Apps & Features and click the printer software you want removed. Click Uninstall and follow on-screen instructions to completely remove the printer driver.
- 1 How do I Uninstall and reinstall printer drivers Windows 10?
- 2 How do I Uninstall a printer driver?
- 3 How do I Uninstall and reinstall a printer driver?
- 4 How do I Uninstall HP printer on Windows 10?
- 5 How do I reinstall the printer driver?
- 6 How do I fix printer driver is unavailable Windows 10?
- 7 Where are the printer drivers located in Windows 10?
- 8 How do I install a printer driver in Windows 10?
- 9 What do I do when my printer driver is unavailable?
- 10 How do you reinstall a driver after uninstalling it?
- 11 Where is the print driver?
- 12 How do I uninstall HP printer drivers?
- 13 How do I uninstall a printer driver in Windows?
How do I Uninstall and reinstall printer drivers Windows 10?
2 ways to reinstall your printer driver
- On your keyboard, press Win+R (the Windows logo key and the R key) at the same time to invoke the Run box.
- Type or paste devmgmt. msc.
- Click to expand the Print queues category. Right-click your printer and select Uninstall device.
- Click Uninstall.
How do I Uninstall a printer driver?
- Log on to the computer with an administrator account.
- Display [Programs and Features] or [Add or Remove Programs].
- Select the printer driver that you want to uninstall, and click [Uninstall/Change] or [Change/Remove].
- Select the printer that you want to uninstall, and click [Delete].
- Click [Yes].
- Click [Exit].
How do I Uninstall and reinstall a printer driver?
Then follow these steps to remove and reinstall the printer.
- Select the Start button, then select Settings > Devices > Printers & scanners.
- Under Printers & scanners, find the printer, select it, and then select Remove device.
- After removing your printer, add it back by selecting Add a printer or scanner.
How do I Uninstall HP printer on Windows 10?
Disconnect the printer from the computer or network. In Windows, search for and open Add or remove programs. In the list of installed programs, click your HP printer name, and then click Uninstall. If your printer name does not display, select HP Smart, and then click Uninstall.
How do I reinstall the printer driver?
Update your driver in Device Manager
- Press the Windows key and search for and open Device Manager.
- Select the printer that you’ve connected from the list of available devices.
- Right-click the device and select Update driver or Update driver software.
- Click Search automatically for updated driver software.
- Go to Start and type “update”.
- Select Check for updates.
- If there are updates available, Windows will install them automatically.
- After Windows has completed updating, restart your PC.
- Now, try to print something from your PC and check if the problem has been fixed.
Where are the printer drivers located in Windows 10?
Hi, The printer drivers are stored in C:WindowsSystem32DriverStoreFileRepository. I wouldn’t recommend manually removing any drivers, you can try to remove the driver from the Print Management console, go to Start and search for “Print Management” and open it.
How do I install a printer driver in Windows 10?
To install a printer driver from scratch on Windows 10, use these steps:
- Open Settings.
- Click on Devices.
- Click on Printers & scanners.
- Click the Add a printer or scanner button.
- Click the The printer that I want isn’t listed option.
- Select the Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings option.
To do this:
- Go to Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Device and Printers > Device Manager.
- Click Print queues to view the drop-down list. Find your printer model on the list and then right-click on its icon.
- Go to the computer’s Control Panel and click on Devices and Printers.
- Reinstall your printer’s drivers.
How do you reinstall a driver after uninstalling it?
After uninstalling the driver, you just need to reboot your computer. Then Windows will install the driver automatically from Windows Update.
Where is the print driver?
The printer driver is usually located on the C:WindowsSystem32DriverStoreFileRepository folder on a Windows machine.
How do I uninstall HP printer drivers?
Uninstall the HP Print Driver Search Windows for device and select Devices and Printers from the list of results. Alternatively, go to Control Panel, and select Devices and Printers. Right-click the printer driver that you want to uninstall, and click Remove Device.
How do I uninstall a printer driver in Windows?
Select an icon from [Printers and Faxes], and then click [Print server properties] from the top bar. Select the [Drivers] tab. If [Change Driver Settings] is displayed, click that. Select the printer driver to remove, and then click [Remove].