Print with AirPrint
- Open the app that you want to print from.
- To find the print option, tap the app’s share icon — or.
- Scroll down and tap.
- Tap Select Printer and choose an AirPrint-enabled printer.
- Choose the number of copies or other options, like which pages you want to print.
- Tap Print in the upper-right corner.
- 1 Why is my iPhone not connecting to my printer?
- 2 How do I enable AirPrint?
- 3 Can I pair my iPhone with a printer?
- 4 How do I connect iPhone to wireless printer?
- 5 Why does my iPhone say no AirPrint printers found?
- 6 How do I get my iPhone to recognize my printer?
- 7 How can I print from my iPhone without AirPrint?
- 8 How do I sync my phone to my printer?
- 9 How do I pair my phone with my printer?
- 10 Why is AirPrint not working?
- 11 How do I connect my AirPrint to Wi-Fi?
Why is my iPhone not connecting to my printer?
If an AirPrint-enabled printer isn’t showing up on your iPhone, head to the printer’s network settings and ensure its Wi-Fi is enabled. Most importantly, make sure the printer is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your iPhone. If the problem persists, the printer could be blocked or blacklisted on the network.
How do I enable AirPrint?
On your mobile device, open the Wi-Fi network menu, and then select your printer with DIRECT in the name. If prompted, enter the Wi-Fi Direct password, and then tap Join. Open the item you want to print, and then select the option to Print. Select AirPrint, if prompted.
Can I pair my iPhone with a printer?
Visit your iOS device settings. Tap Settings > Bluetooth > toggle Bluetooth on. Open the Square app and tap More. Select Connect a Bluetooth Printer and follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I connect iPhone to wireless printer?
To set up a printer on your iPhone or iPad without AirPrint and use it to print:
- Open your printer’s app on your device.
- Turn on your printer’s Wi-Fi.
- Go into your phone or tablet’s “Settings” and hit the Wi-Fi tab.
- Locate your printer under “OTHER NETWORKS” and tap on it.
Why does my iPhone say no AirPrint printers found?
‘No AirPrint Printers Found’ is a system message generated by the iOS AirPrint feature. It means you are trying to print a document from another applications using the Print button. iOS does not allow Printer Pro to be launched this way. To send the file to print from another app you need to use the Open In
How do I get my iPhone to recognize my printer?
Open Settings and tap Bluetooth. Look for your printer in the list called My Devices and tap the information button (the blue i) to its right. Finally, tap Forget This Device to forget your printer on your iPhone. Go back to Settings -> Bluetooth to begin reconnecting your iPhone to your printer.
How can I print from my iPhone without AirPrint?
Use Any Printer From Your iPhone or iPad Without AirPrint
- Use handyPrint with a Mac to activate AirPrint.
- Use Printopia to AirPrint without logging in to your Mac.
- Use O’Print to connect with Windows PCs.
- Use Presto for secure business printing.
- Use Printer Pro by Readdle instead of AirPrint.
How do I sync my phone to my printer?
Make sure your phone and your printer are on the same Wi-Fi network. Next, open the app you want to print from and find the print option, which may be under Share, Print or Other Options. Tap Print or the printer icon and select Choose an AirPrint-Enabled Printer.
How do I pair my phone with my printer?
Start your mobile application and tap the Settings icon. (Mobile Cable Label Tool users must also tap [Printer Settings] – [Printer].) Select the printer listed under [Wi-Fi Printer]. You can now print from your device wirelessly.
Why is AirPrint not working?
Check the network connection and resolve any printer setup issues. Restart the printer, Wi-Fi router, and phone or tablet to clear certain network and hardware error states. Make sure the printer and your Android device are connected to the same local Wi-Fi network and check for any network-related issues.
How do I connect my AirPrint to Wi-Fi?
Open AirPort Utility, which is in the Utilities folder of your Applications folder. Select your base station in AirPort Utility, then enter the base station password, if prompted. From the menu bar, choose Base Station > Add WPS Printer. Select either “First attempt” or “PIN” as the type of WPS connection to allow.