To Factory Reset an Epson printer:
- Turn off the printer.
- Press and hold the reset button on the back of the printer (normally located to the right of the ethernet port).
- Turn on the printer while holding the reset button.
- Wait until a message prints indicating that the printer is resetting.
- 1 Where is the reset button on a Epson printer?
- 2 How do I reset my printer manually?
- 3 Why is my Epson printer not printing when the ink is full?
- 4 How do I reset the waste ink on my Epson printer?
- 5 How do I reset my Epson printer without the software?
- 6 What is a cold reset?
- 7 How do I fix printer properties Cannot be displayed?
- 8 Why is my printer not printing even though it has ink?
- 9 Why is my printer not printing Black when ink is full?
- 10 Why does my Epson printer stop in the middle of printing?
- 11 How do I reset my Epson L355 ink pad?
- 12 How do I install Epson Resetter?
Locate the control panel of your Epson printer. It is usually on the top right-hand side of your printer, near any digital display screen that the printer may have, and where the button used to turn the computer on and off is also located. Find the button marked Pause/Reset on the row of buttons on the control panel.
How do I reset my printer manually?
It’s a pretty simple process:
- With the printer turned on, pull out the power cable from the back of the printer.
- Unplug the power cable from the wall outlet.
- Wait 15 seconds.
- Plug the power cable into the back of the printer.
- Plug the printer back into the wall outlet.
- Turn the printer back on.
- Run a test print.
Why is my Epson printer not printing when the ink is full?
Several factors may cause the product to print blank pages, such as print settings, low ink, or the product itself. Print a nozzle check pattern to see if any of the nozzles are clogged. Clean the print head, if necessary. Make sure the paper size, orientation, and layout settings in your printer software are correct.
How do I reset the waste ink on my Epson printer?
Steps to reset Waste Ink Pad Counter on Epson Printers
- Extract the archived files using WinRar.
- Open the.exe file in order to run the utility and select the Epson printer type.
- After selecting the printer model, click OK.
- In the Maintenance section, select Waste ink pad counter and press OK.
How do I reset my Epson printer without the software?
The steps to factory reset the printer by this method are:
- Turn off the printer using the Power button.
- Use a pin to press and hold the Reset button at the back of the printer.
- Turn on the printer but keep the Reset button pressed for at least 5 seconds.
- Release the Reset button after a warning page is printed.
What is a cold reset?
A drastic means of restarting a computer by depressing the reset button, turning it off and on again, or unplugging it and plugging it back in again. Also known as a hard reset. See also Warm Reboot.
How do I fix printer properties Cannot be displayed?
Those Windows users facing the printer properties cannot be displayed issue are suggested to check the integrity of the system files on the Operating System using ‘sfc/ scannow’ command in Command Prompt, and if system files are damaged, the Operating System will have to be repaired using a default Operating System
Why is my printer not printing even though it has ink?
Check if the vents of the cartridges are clogged. Try using a different ink cartridge to determine if your printer is able to recognize cartridges. If your printer used to work with an old cartridge, try installing that old cartridge again and see if your printer produces any sort of output–any shade of gray will do.
Why is my printer not printing Black when ink is full?
A printer might not print black ink if it has not been calibrated. Thus, calibrating an Hewlett-Packard printer by aligning its printhead might fix its printing. Most HP printers will include an Align Printhead option on their Printer Maintenance or Tools control panel menus that users can calibrate them with.
Why does my Epson printer stop in the middle of printing?
Head cleaning, ink charging, or ink drying is in progress Check to see if the Pause light is flashing. If so, the printer is in the process of head cleaning, ink charging, or ink drying. During head cleaning and ink charging, WAIT is displayed on the LCD panel.
How do I reset my Epson L355 ink pad?
To reset the L355 ink pad counter, click in the Main pad counter check box to select it and then click on the Initialization button. Thus would start the process of resetting the ink pad counter to zero. The process should be instant and you should immediately see a dialog box popping up.
How do I install Epson Resetter?
How to Use Epson L360 Resetter Tool
- Download the resetter from the above download link.
- Turn off / Disable your antivirus protection for a while.
- Unzip / Extract the Epson L360 Resetter Tool zip file into a folder.
- In the Epson L360 extracted folder double click ‘Adjprog.exe’ to run the program.