Load and Print Thick Paper Using the Paper Tray
- Pull the paper tray completely out of the machine.
- Press and slide the paper guides to fit the paper.
- Fan the stack of paper well.
- Load paper in the paper tray with the printing surface face down.
- Make sure the paper is below the maximum paper mark ( ).
- 1 Can you put cardstock in a Brother printer?
- 2 Can I use thick paper in my Brother printer?
- 3 Can I print on cardstock with my printer?
- 4 What is the MP tray on a Brother printer?
- 5 What is Brother bp60 paper?
- 6 How do I adjust my printer to thick paper?
- 7 Can Brother printer print on glossy paper?
- 8 Can you print on 110 lb cardstock?
- 9 What are the weights of cardstock?
- 10 What is the thickest paper you can use in a laser printer?
- 11 How do I set my printer to print on cardstock?
- 12 Do you need a special printer for cardstock?
- 13 How do I print on thick cardstock?
Can you put cardstock in a Brother printer?
The Brother machine is designed to work well with most types of xerographic and bond paper. – Cardstock paper that is 43 lb of less is supported. If Cardstock paper is over 43 lb, it is not supported on the machine. – Paper that is 28 lb – 43 lb should be printed from MP Tray.
Can I use thick paper in my Brother printer?
You can use the following types of print media: plain paper, thin paper,thick paper, thicker paper, bond paper, recycled paper, labels, envelopes or glossy paper. DO NOT load different types of paper in the paper tray at the same time because it may cause paper jams or misfeeds.
Can I print on cardstock with my printer?
You can print on cardstock. Though cardstock is thicker than standard paper, even cheap home printers are generally up for the task of printing on cardstock. Making this work is all about choosing paper that your printer can handle.
What is the MP tray on a Brother printer?
Use the MP Tray for special print media, such as photo paper or envelopes. If the [Check Paper] setting is set to [On] and you set the paper in MP tray, a message appears on the LCD asking if you want to change the paper type and paper size.
What is Brother bp60 paper?
The Brother BP60MA Matte A4 Inkjet Paper 145 gram. Expertly designed to work in harmony with your Brother printer, this genuine BP60MA Matte A4 Inkjet Paper ensures your documents are reproduced crisply and cleanly, providing you with a finished product that’s sure to impress.
How do I adjust my printer to thick paper?
How to Change Settings for the Thicknesses of Paper in Printers
- Press the “Menu” button on the printer.
- Press the up and down arrows on the printer keypad to select “Custom Paper.”
- Press “OK.”
- Press the up and down arrows to select the thickness level.
Can Brother printer print on glossy paper?
You can use plain paper, inkjet paper (coated paper), glossy paper and envelopes. When you print on Brother Photo paper, load one extra sheet of the same photo paper in the paper tray. An extra sheet has been included in the paper package for this purpose.
Can you print on 110 lb cardstock?
110 lb cardstock is an ideal weight for printing DIY greeting cards, restaurant menus, RSVP, and invitation cards.
What are the weights of cardstock?
What weight is cardstock? Although there are different definitions of cardstock across countries, in the US the typical weight is about 250 g/m. In the U.S., card stock thickness is usually measured in points or mils which is the thickness of the sheet in thousandths of an inch. For example, a 10 pt.
What is the thickest paper you can use in a laser printer?
74gsm to 90gsm – This is the basic standard office paper, used in your laser printers. 100gsm to 120gsm – This is stationary paper used for standard letterheads, complimentary slips. 130 to 170gsm – Mostly used for leaflets, posters, single-sided flyers, and brochures. 175 to 200gsm – Quality paper with a card feel.
How do I set my printer to print on cardstock?
How to print on thick paper/cardstock
- Open your document and select File > Print.
- Before sending your document to print, select Properties which will open your printer’s driver settings.
- Find the Paper Settings tab, this will allow you to select various media types that your printer can handle.
- Select your Paper Type.
Do you need a special printer for cardstock?
Cardstock is useful for printing greetings cards, invitations, and photos. But cardstock usually is much heavier and thicker than regular printer paper. It also gets through a lot more ink. So, you’ll need to look for inkjet printers for cardstock paper specifically.
How do I print on thick cardstock?
Most printers have software-based controls that can move the print head up and down to adjust the paper thickness. Print on Thick Paper
- If necessary, press the home button.
- Choose settings.
- Select printer settings. You will see the following screen:
- Choose thick paper.
- Choose On.
- Press the home button to exit.