How it works
- Choose your content. Apps that support printing will have a Print option on their menu. Open or select your content in an app and then select Print from the app menu.
- Confirm printer and settings. Select your printer.
- Print and enjoy. Tap the printer icon to print your content.
- 1 How do I connect my phone to my HP printer?
- 2 How do I print from my phone to a wireless printer?
- 3 How do I connect my phone to my HP wireless printer?
- 4 How do I print from my phone?
- 5 How do I connect my phone to my HP printer via Bluetooth?
- 6 How do I connect my HP Deskjet printer to WIFI without WPS?
- 7 How do I add a printer to my Android phone?
- 8 Why won’t my phone connect to the printer?
- 9 How do I get my iPhone to recognize a printer?
- 10 Why can’t I print from my iPhone to my printer?
How do I connect my phone to my HP printer?
Add a printer using Wi-Fi Direct: On your printer, make sure Wi-Fi Direct is turned on. On your mobile device, tap All printers > Add printer, and then tap HP Print Service or HP Inc. Tap Directly to the Printer, select the name of your printer with DIRECT in the name, and then tap OK.
How do I print from my phone to a wireless printer?
Start your mobile application and tap the Settings icon. (Mobile Cable Label Tool users must also tap [Printer Settings] – [Printer].) Select the printer listed under [ Wi-Fi Printer ]. You can now print from your device wirelessly.
How do I connect my phone to my HP wireless printer?
Connect to the printer On your mobile device, turn on Wi-Fi and search for wireless networks. Select the printer, which will show up as ‘HP-Print-model-name’ as shown on your printer’s control panel, or instruction sheet.
How do I print from my phone?
To print from your phone, add a printer that can get data with Wi-Fi or a mobile network.
- On your Android device, open the Chrome app.
- Open the page, image, or file you want to print.
- At the top right, tap More.
- Select Print.
- At the top, select a printer.
- To change any print settings, tap the Down arrow.
- Tap Print.
How do I connect my phone to my HP printer via Bluetooth?
Printers with built-in Bluetooth
- Turn on the Bluetooth radio on the printer.
- Open the Bluetooth settings on the computer or mobile device, and then confirm the feature is turned on.
- Select your printer from the list of found devices, or follow any steps to add the printer as a new device.
How do I connect my HP Deskjet printer to WIFI without WPS?
Connect HP Deskjet 2652 to wifi without WPS Pin
- Firstly, turn ON the HP Deskjet 2652 Printer.
- Press the Wireless Button on the printer control panel.
- Next, a wireless Blue light will start blinking on your printer.
- Blinking Blue light will allow you to connect HP Deskjet 2652 Printer to wifi without using WPS Pin.
How do I add a printer to my Android phone?
Add & use a new print service
- On your phone, open the Settings app.
- Tap Connected devices Connection preferences Printing.
- Tap Add service.
- Enter the printer information.
Why won’t my phone connect to the printer?
Check print settings and status (Android) Make sure printing is enabled and the print spooler is clear on your Android smartphone or tablet. Open Settings on your mobile device, tap Connected devices or Connections, and then tap Printing. Confirm HP Print Service is listed and the status is On.
How do I get my iPhone to recognize a printer?
Open Settings and tap Bluetooth. Look for your printer in the list called My Devices and tap the information button (the blue i) to its right. Finally, tap Forget This Device to forget your printer on your iPhone. Go back to Settings -> Bluetooth to begin reconnecting your iPhone to your printer.
Why can’t I print from my iPhone to my printer?
If an AirPrint-enabled printer isn’t showing up on your iPhone, head to the printer’s network settings and ensure its Wi-Fi is enabled. Most importantly, make sure the printer is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your iPhone. If the problem persists, the printer could be blocked or blacklisted on the network.