Connecting the Device to the Printer
- Turn on wireless communication on your device. Enable “Wi-Fi” on your device’s “Setting” menu.
- Select “XXXXXX-TS3100 series” (“XXXXXX” represents last six digits of printer’s MAC address.) from list displayed on device.
- Enter password. Your device is connected to the printer.
- 1 How do I connect my Canon printer to WiFi network?
- 2 How do I setup my Canon TS3100 printer?
- 3 Why won’t my Canon printer connect to my WiFi?
- 4 How do I reset my Canon TS3100 network?
- 5 What is a WPS WiFi?
- 6 How do I connect a Canon wireless printer to my laptop?
- 7 Why is my Canon TS3100 not printing?
- 8 Why can’t my printer find my WiFi?
- 9 Where is WPS button on Canon wireless printer?
- 10 Why can’t my printer find my network?
- 11 Where is the IP address on a Canon TS3100 printer?
- 12 How do I change the WIFI password on my Canon TS3100?
How do I connect my Canon printer to WiFi network?
Method to Connect Canon Wireless Printer
- Start with, hit the power button on printer to make it ‘ON’.
- Thereafter, go to the printer ‘Home’ from the touch screen and then press and Hold ‘WiFi’ button.
- Next, select ‘LAN Wireless set up’ option> press ‘OK’.
- Choose your WiFi Network (named Canon in your router setting).
How do I setup my Canon TS3100 printer?
Setup Guide – TS3100 series –
- If the ON lamp (A) on the printer is flashing, press the Stop button (B).
- Press and hold the Direct button (C) on the printer, and then release the button when. (D) flashes.
- Make sure.
- Return to the application screen and proceed with the setup.
Why won’t my Canon printer connect to my WiFi?
The Canon printer not connecting to Wi-Fi issues can occur due to several reasons. To fix the problem, try to update the printer driver. If the issue persists, check for network issues, or as a last resort, try to uninstall and reinstall the printer and drivers.
How do I reset my Canon TS3100 network?
Press the Setup button until “11” appears on the LCD and press the Black button or the Color button. The network settings are initialized.
What is a WPS WiFi?
Wi-Fi® Protected Setup (WPS) is a built-in feature of many routers that make it easier to connect Wi-Fi enabled devices to a secure wireless network.
How do I connect a Canon wireless printer to my laptop?
Press and hold the Wi-Fi button on the printer-top till the lamp flashes once. Step 2: The lamp next to the WiFi button also flashes blue. After this, go to the access point and press the WPS button within two minutes. As the connection between laptop and printer appears, flashing of Wi-Fi lamps and power will stop.
Why is my Canon TS3100 not printing?
Check2 Make sure printer is properly connected to computer. If you are using a relay device such as a USB hub, disconnect it, connect the printer directly to the computer, and retry the printing. If printing starts normally, there is a problem with the relay device. Contact the vendor of the relay device.
Why can’t my printer find my WiFi?
Make sure the printer is on or that it has power. Connect your printer to your computer or other device. Check the printer’s toner and paper, plus the printer queue. In this case, reconnect your device to the network, reconfigure security settings to include printers, and/or install updated drivers.
There are two ways you can access the WPS settings either through the Setup OR by pushing the WPS button on the printer. On some printer models, this button is not available, therefore to access it you will need to enter the printer’s setup menu which is usually indicated by Tools/Wrench icon on the printer’s panel.
Why can’t my printer find my network?
Restart the printer and try again. Unplug the printer from an outlet. You can plug it back in again to see if it works this time. Check if the printer is properly set up or connected to your computer’s system.
Where is the IP address on a Canon TS3100 printer?
Checking Computer IP Address or MAC Address
- Select Command Prompt as shown below. In Windows 10, right-click Start button and select Command Prompt. In Windows 8.1, select Command Prompt from the Start screen.
- Enter “ipconfig/all” and press Enter. The IP address and MAC address of your computer appear.
How do I change the WIFI password on my Canon TS3100?
It consists of 9 alphanumeric characters (four alphabets followed by five numbers).
- Display printer status on web browser.
- Select Security.
- Select Administrator password setting.
- Select Change administrator password.
- Enter a password, and then select OK.
- When the completion message is displayed, select OK.