Method to Connect Canon Wireless Printer
- Start with, hit the power button on printer to make it ‘ON’.
- Thereafter, go to the printer ‘Home’ from the touch screen and then press and Hold ‘WiFi’ button.
- Next, select ‘LAN Wireless set up’ option> press ‘OK’.
- Choose your WiFi Network (named Canon in your router setting).
How do I connect my Canon printer to my wireless network?
Changing Wireless LAN Connection Method
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Press and hold Wi-Fi button and release it when Wi-Fi lamp flashes.
- Press Color button.
- Press Wi-Fi button once.
- Press Color button or Black button. The printer enters Easy wireless connect mode.
- Follow instructions on your smartphone or tablet.
Why won’t my Canon printer connect to my Wi-Fi?
The Canon printer not connecting to Wi-Fi issues can occur due to several reasons. To fix the problem, try to update the printer driver. If the issue persists, check for network issues, or as a last resort, try to uninstall and reinstall the printer and drivers.
How do I get my printer to recognize my WiFi?
How to Fix the Problem
- Try connecting to the printer with a cable. This allows you to see whether the WiFi signal is the issue.
- Find a new spot for the printer.
- Check the printer queue.
- Reboot the printer.
- Make sure the firmware is up-to-date.
- Confirm that your mobile device is on the right network.
- Reset the printer.
Why can’t my printer find my WiFi?
Make sure the printer is on or that it has power. Connect your printer to your computer or other device. Check the printer’s toner and paper, plus the printer queue. In this case, reconnect your device to the network, reconfigure security settings to include printers, and/or install updated drivers.
Where is Canon printer IP address?
Locate a button on the side of your panel called “123”. It is also sometimes called “Counter Check”. It will be located somewhere on the panel or on the side of the panel. The Cannon’s IP address will be at the top right corner.
How do I get my Canon printer to recognize my new router?
1. Change the printer settings
- Make sure the printer is turned ON.
- Select. Setup on the HOME screen of the printer operation panel.
- Select. Settings.
- Select. Device settings, LAN settings, then Wireless Direct.
- Select Wireless Direct, then Wireless Direct active / inactive.
- Select ON.
- Select Yes.
- Select OK.