How it works
- Choose your content. Open the document or photo you want to print, tap the menu icon and reveal “Print” option.
- Select your printer. Select “Print”. Ensure your printer is selected and your print settings are correct.
- Print and enjoy. Tap the print button to print.
- 1 Why is my HP printer not printing?
- 2 Why does my printer not print?
- 3 Why is my HP printer not printing even though it has ink?
- 4 Why isn’t my HP wireless printer working?
- 5 How do you fix a printer that is not printing?
- 6 Why does my printer say not responding?
- 7 How do I get my computer to recognize my printer?
- 8 How can I get my computer to print to my printer?
- 9 Why is my printer not connecting to my computer?
- 10 Why is my printer not printing after changing cartridges?
- 11 Why is my printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
- 12 Why is my printer not printing when the ink is full?
- 13 How do I connect my HP printer to the WiFi?
Why is my HP printer not printing?
You need to ensure your HP printer has enough paper, ink, or toner, and it is not stuck on paper jam. Also, check the status of your printer cartridge and try replacing it with a new one if it is not good enough. In some cases, your HP printer stops printing after you replace its parts. 6
Why does my printer not print?
My printer won’t print Make sure there is paper in the tray(s), check the ink or toner cartridges aren’t empty, the USB cable is plugged in or the printer is connected to Wi-Fi. And if it is a network or wireless printer, try using a USB cable instead.
Why is my HP printer not printing even though it has ink?
Check if the vents of the cartridges are clogged. Try using a different ink cartridge to determine if your printer is able to recognize cartridges. If your printer used to work with an old cartridge, try installing that old cartridge again and see if your printer produces any sort of output–any shade of gray will do.
Why isn’t my HP wireless printer working?
Make sure paper is loaded in the main tray, and then turn on the printer. From the Wireless or Setup menu, select Network setup or Settings, and then select Restore Network Settings. Get the network name and password. Go to Find the wireless network password or PIN to connect an HP printer for more information.
How do you fix a printer that is not printing?
What to Do When Your Printer Won’t Print
- Check Your Printer’s Error Lights.
- Clear the Printer Queue.
- Solidify the Connection.
- Ensure You Have the Right Printer.
- Install the Drivers and Software.
- Add Printer.
- Check that Paper Is Installed (Not Jammed)
- Fiddle With the Ink Cartridges.
Why does my printer say not responding?
This problem typically occurs when there is an error between your device and printer. But sometimes, it can be a simple case of improper cable connection or paper-jam. A printer offline issue can also mean an internal setup issue with your printer or computer.
How do I get my computer to recognize my printer?
Add a local printer
- Connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable and turn it on.
- Open the Settings app from the Start menu.
- Click Devices.
- Click Add a printer or scanner.
- If Windows detects your printer, click on the name of the printer and follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation.
How can I get my computer to print to my printer?
Print from a standard printer
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- Open the page, image, or file you want to print.
- Click File. Print. Or, use a keyboard shortcut: Windows & Linux: Ctrl + p. Mac: ⌘ + p.
- In the window that appears, select the destination and change your preferred print settings.
- Click Print.
Why is my printer not connecting to my computer?
First, try restarting your computer, printer and wireless router. If not, your printer is not connected to any network at this time. Ensure your wireless router is turned on and functioning properly. You may need to connect your printer to your network again.
Why is my printer not printing after changing cartridges?
After replacing your printer’s empty ink cartridge, the machine might not print correctly or at all. This often happens when the printer doesn’t recognize the cartridge or “thinks” it’s still empty. These problems are even more common if you refilled the empty cartridge yourself.
Why is my printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
Several factors may cause the product to print blank pages, such as print settings, low ink, or the product itself. Print a nozzle check pattern to see if any of the nozzles are clogged. Clean the print head, if necessary. Make sure the paper size, orientation, and layout settings in your printer software are correct.
Why is my printer not printing when the ink is full?
– Ink or toner cartridges that have become dislodged from their proper place. – The wrong paper size loaded in the input tray. – Clogged printer head nozzles causing a build-up of blocked ink or toner. – Blank pages in the document you’re printing.
How do I connect my HP printer to the WiFi?
Use the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button on your router to connect the printer to your Wi-Fi network.
- Place the printer near the Wi-Fi router.
- Put the printer in WPS connection mode.
- Within two minutes, press and hold the WPS button on the router until the connection process begins.