Make sure your phone and your printer are on the same Wi-Fi network. Next, open the app you want to print from and find the print option, which may be under Share, Print or Other Options. Tap Print or the printer icon and select Choose an AirPrint-Enabled Printer.
- 1 How do I connect my phone to my wireless printer?
- 2 How do I add a printer to my phone?
- 3 Why isn’t my phone connecting to my printer?
- 4 How do I print documents from my phone?
- 5 How do I print from my phone?
- 6 How do I setup a printer on my Android phone?
- 7 How do I set up a printer on my iPhone?
- 8 How do I connect my iPhone to a wireless printer?
- 9 How do I connect my Samsung phone to a wireless printer?
- 10 How do you reconnect a wireless printer?
- 11 Why does my phone say no AirPrint printers found?
- 12 Why can’t I print from my iPhone to my printer?
How do I connect my phone to my wireless printer?
- Start the Printer Setting Tool on your computer, and click [Communication Settings].
- In the [General] tab, click [Communication Settings].
- Start your mobile application, and then tap the Settings icon.
- Select the printer listed under [Wi-Fi Printer].
- You can now print from your device wirelessly.
How do I add a printer to my phone?
Add a printer using Wi-Fi Direct: On your printer, make sure Wi-Fi Direct is turned on. On your mobile device, tap All printers > Add printer, and then tap HP Print Service or HP Inc. Tap Directly to the Printer, select the name of your printer with DIRECT in the name, and then tap OK.
Why isn’t my phone connecting to my printer?
Poor network connection: Move the printer and computer or mobile device closer to the wireless router, and then check if the signal quality improved. Check the printer connection status: Make sure the wireless signal is on, and the printer is connected to the same network as your computer or mobile device.
How do I print documents from my phone?
How to print a local file from your Android phone
- Open the file you’d like to print.
- Tap the menu button in the top right of your screen.
- Tap Print.
- Tap the dropdown arrow.
- Tap the Printer you’d like to print from (if multiple are available).
- Tap the Print button.
How do I print from my phone?
To print from your phone, add a printer that can get data with Wi-Fi or a mobile network.
- On your Android device, open the Chrome app.
- Open the page, image, or file you want to print.
- At the top right, tap More.
- Select Print.
- At the top, select a printer.
- To change any print settings, tap the Down arrow.
- Tap Print.
How do I setup a printer on my Android phone?
Add & use a new print service
- On your phone, open the Settings app.
- Tap Connected devices Connection preferences Printing.
- Tap Add service.
- Enter the printer information.
How do I set up a printer on my iPhone?
Print with AirPrint
- Open the app that you want to print from.
- To find the print option, tap the app’s share icon — or.
- Scroll down and tap.
- Tap Select Printer and choose an AirPrint-enabled printer.
- Choose the number of copies or other options, like which pages you want to print.
- Tap Print in the upper-right corner.
How do I connect my iPhone to a wireless printer?
To set up a printer on your iPhone or iPad without AirPrint and use it to print:
- Open your printer’s app on your device.
- Turn on your printer’s Wi-Fi.
- Go into your phone or tablet’s “Settings” and hit the Wi-Fi tab.
- Locate your printer under “OTHER NETWORKS” and tap on it.
How do I connect my Samsung phone to a wireless printer?
Connecting to a Printer
- 1 Head into your Settings > Connections.
- 2 Select More connection settings.
- 3 Tap on Printing.
- 4 Select + Download Plugin.
- 5 You will then be directed to the Google PlayStore where you can install your Printer Plugin.
How do you reconnect a wireless printer?
If your printer and router both support WPS push-to-connect, simply push the WPS button on your printer, then press the WPS button on your router within two minutes. The connection will be made automatically. Some older wireless printers may require you to connect to a computer first to set up the wireless connection.
Why does my phone say no AirPrint printers found?
Check the network connection and resolve any printer setup issues. Restart the printer, Wi-Fi router, and phone or tablet to clear certain network and hardware error states. Make sure the printer and your Android device are connected to the same local Wi-Fi network and check for any network-related issues.
Why can’t I print from my iPhone to my printer?
If an AirPrint-enabled printer isn’t showing up on your iPhone, head to the printer’s network settings and ensure its Wi-Fi is enabled. Most importantly, make sure the printer is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your iPhone. If the problem persists, the printer could be blocked or blacklisted on the network.