Print with AirPrint
- Open the app that you want to print from.
- To find the print option, tap the app’s share icon — or.
- Scroll down and tap.
- Tap Select Printer and choose an AirPrint-enabled printer.
- Choose the number of copies or other options, like which pages you want to print.
- Tap Print in the upper-right corner.
- 1 Can you connect an iPhone to a wireless printer?
- 2 Why is my iPhone not connecting to my printer?
- 3 Why can’t I print from my iPhone to my wireless printer?
- 4 Can I print directly from my iPhone?
- 5 Why does my iPhone say no AirPrint printers found?
- 6 Where are my printer settings on my iPhone?
- 7 How do you know if your printer is AirPrint?
- 8 Why won’t my phone connect to my HP printer?
- 9 How can I print from my iPhone without AirPrint?
- 10 How do I enable AirPrint on my printer?
- 11 How do I print from my iPhone using USB cable?
Can you connect an iPhone to a wireless printer?
Apple’s iPhone smartphone lets you print wirelessly using any Wi-Fi enabled printer on your wireless network. Printers are added to the device through the “Printer Options” menu. Unlike most of the device’s settings menus, the “Printer Options” menu cannot be accessed through the “Settings” application.
Why is my iPhone not connecting to my printer?
If an AirPrint-enabled printer isn’t showing up on your iPhone, head to the printer’s network settings and ensure its Wi-Fi is enabled. Most importantly, make sure the printer is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your iPhone. If the problem persists, the printer could be blocked or blacklisted on the network.
Why can’t I print from my iPhone to my wireless printer?
In order to use the AirPrint technology to print content wirelessly, your iPhone must be connected to a wireless network. If Wi-Fi is not enabled, you must enable it from the iPhone’s Settings to use AirPrint. After enabling Wi-Fi, connect to the same Wi-Fi network the printer you want to use is on.
Can I print directly from my iPhone?
Use AirPrint to print wirelessly to an AirPrint-enabled printer from apps such as Mail, Photos, and Safari. Many apps available on the App Store also support AirPrint. iPhone and the printer must be on the same Wi-Fi network.
Why does my iPhone say no AirPrint printers found?
‘No AirPrint Printers Found’ is a system message generated by the iOS AirPrint feature. It means you are trying to print a document from another applications using the Print button. iOS does not allow Printer Pro to be launched this way. To send the file to print from another app you need to use the Open In
Where are my printer settings on my iPhone?
To change printer options on iPhone:
- Select the file or photo you wish to print and select the Share icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll down and select Print.
- Select Options to reveal available printing options.
- Once you’ve changed the printer settings, tap Print in the upper-right corner.
How do you know if your printer is AirPrint?
Apple keeps the list up -to-date, so if the machine you are looking for is on that list, it supports AirPrint. If it is not on that list, it does not — regardless of what the copier or printer manufacturer says.
Why won’t my phone connect to my HP printer?
Make sure printing is enabled and the print spooler is clear on your Android smartphone or tablet. Open Settings on your mobile device, tap Connected devices or Connections, and then tap Printing. Confirm HP Print Service is listed and the status is On. Restart your mobile device.
How can I print from my iPhone without AirPrint?
Use Any Printer From Your iPhone or iPad Without AirPrint
- Use handyPrint with a Mac to activate AirPrint.
- Use Printopia to AirPrint without logging in to your Mac.
- Use O’Print to connect with Windows PCs.
- Use Presto for secure business printing.
- Use Printer Pro by Readdle instead of AirPrint.
How do I enable AirPrint on my printer?
How to Use Airprint?
- Make sure your Apple device and your printer are connected to the same Wi-Fi.
- Open the app that you want to print from.
- Click the Share icon, which is or or.
- Select Print.
- Click Select Printer and choose an AirPrint Enabled Printer.
- Modify your print jobs to the way you desire.
How do I print from my iPhone using USB cable?
To print from an iPhone or iPad with a USB cable:
- Turn on your printer and connect one end of the USB cord to your printer and the other end to the USB OTG cord.
- A pop-up should appear on your iPhone or iPad – tap “OK.”
- Then, on your iPhone or iPad, go to the document you wish to print and tap the Share button.