Why is my Epson printer not printing when the ink is full? It is possible that the cartridge is old and the printer won’t recognize it. Also, printheads clog because nozzles get blocked by either air or ink. Turn on the printer but keep the Reset button pressed for at least 5 seconds.
- 1 Why is my Epson printer connected but not printing?
- 2 How do I fix my Epson printer that won’t print?
- 3 How do I get my Epson printer to print?
- 4 Why is the printer not printing?
- 5 Why is my Epson printer not printing in black?
- 6 How do I reset my Epson printer?
- 7 Why is my printer not printing even though it has ink?
- 8 What to do when printer is printing blank pages?
- 9 How do I activate my Epson printer?
- 10 What to do if printer is not responding?
Why is my Epson printer connected but not printing?
Make sure that your product is turned on. Make sure you install your product’s network software as described in your product documentation. Make sure your computer and product are both using the same wireless network. If network printing is slow, print a network status sheet and check the signal strength.
How do I fix my Epson printer that won’t print?
To fix your Epson printer not printing issue
- Check your printer connection.
- Set your printer as default printer.
- Update your printer driver.
- Check the Print Spooler service.
- Clear all print jobs.
- Use another program to print your document.
- Check the status of your printer.
How do I get my Epson printer to print?
How it works
- Download the Epson Print Enabler software from the Google Play store.
- Select the options drop down and then print.
- Select a nearby printer.
- Choose your print options and select print.
- The print job is then printed at your chosen printer.
Why is the printer not printing?
My printer won’t print Make sure there is paper in the tray (s), check the ink or toner cartridges aren’t empty, the USB cable is plugged in or the printer is connected to Wi-Fi. And if it is a network or wireless printer, try using a USB cable instead.
Why is my Epson printer not printing in black?
If the printer is printing black only, the Ink option in the printer driver may be set to Black instead of Color or a setting in the software may be set to print black only. Also, the print head nozzles may be clogged.
How do I reset my Epson printer?
To Factory Reset an Epson printer:
- Turn off the printer.
- Press and hold the reset button on the back of the printer (normally located to the right of the ethernet port).
- Turn on the printer while holding the reset button.
- Wait until a message prints indicating that the printer is resetting.
Why is my printer not printing even though it has ink?
Check if the vents of the cartridges are clogged. Try using a different ink cartridge to determine if your printer is able to recognize cartridges. If your printer used to work with an old cartridge, try installing that old cartridge again and see if your printer produces any sort of output–any shade of gray will do.
What to do when printer is printing blank pages?
What to do if your Printer is Printing Blank Pages?
- Fix # 1 – Restart your Printer.
- Fix # 2 – Resolve Ink / Toner Cartridges Problems.
- Fix # 3 – Unclog the Print head (Automatic Cleaning)
- Fix # 4 – Unclog the Print Head (Manual Cleaning)
How do I activate my Epson printer?
Epson Connect Printer Setup For Windows
- Download and install the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
- Agree to the End-User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
What to do if printer is not responding?
How do I fix my printer, not responding? (Windows)
- Make your printer the default option. Click on the Start button and then go to Settings > Devices > Printers & scanners.
- Clear Print queue.
- Restart Print Spooler Service.
- Re-Add your printer to your PC.
- Restart your Windows PC.