The most common reason a networked Brother machine may stop printing, is because the connection between the computer and the Brother machine is lost. This can occur as a result of wrong settings or configuration of the printer driver. Once you are able to print, enable your firewall again.
- 1 How do I fix my Brother printer it won’t print?
- 2 How do I get my Brother printer to print?
- 3 How do you reset a Brother printer?
- 4 Why is my Brother printer not printing even though it has ink?
- 5 Why is my Brother printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
- 6 Why my printer will not print?
- 7 Why is my printer not printing wirelessly?
- 8 Why does my printer print out blank pages?
- 9 How do I reset my Brother HL L2300D printer?
- 10 Do printers have a reset button?
- 11 Why is my printer not printing when the ink is full?
- 12 Why is the printer not printing black?
How do I fix my Brother printer it won’t print?
Here’re the fixes:
- Check the connection.
- Set your Brother printer as the default device.
- Restart the Print Spooler service.
- Update your printer driver.
- Clear the print queue.
- Check for damaged system files.
- Print from other programs.
- Factory reset your Brother printer.
How do I get my Brother printer to print?
Printing from a Windows PC or Mac
- Select the Printer Driver from the [Downloads] section of this website, and then install it.
- Open the document you want to print.
- Turn the printer on.
- Connect the printer to a computer using USB, Bluetooth® or Wi-Fi®.
- Load paper.
- Print from the application.
- Turn the printer off.
How do you reset a Brother printer?
Press Menu from the printer control panel. Using the Up or Down Arrow keys, select Initial Setup and then press OK. Using the Up or Down Arrow keys, select Reset and then press OK. Using the Up or Down Arrow keys, select the reset function of your preference and then press OK.
Why is my Brother printer not printing even though it has ink?
Verifying the ink cartridges are installed properly and/or cleaning the print head may resolve this problem. Verify the ink cartridges are installed correctly. – If your Brother machine has the INK or INK MANAGEMENT key on its control panel, press the INK or INK MANAGEMENT key.
Why is my Brother printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
If there is insufficient ink in your cartridge, your Brother printer may print blank pages. If you are using a wireless Brother printer, an improper internet connection can cause this issue. If the ink cartridge is not installed properly or is of low quality, it will print blank pages.
Why my printer will not print?
Make sure there is paper in the tray(s), check the ink or toner cartridges aren’t empty, the USB cable is plugged in or the printer is connected to Wi-Fi. And if it is a network or wireless printer, try using a USB cable instead.
Why is my printer not printing wirelessly?
Make sure the printer is on or that it has power. Connect your printer to your computer or other device. Check the printer’s toner and paper, plus the printer queue. In this case, reconnect your device to the network, reconfigure security settings to include printers, and/or install updated drivers.
Why does my printer print out blank pages?
Several factors may cause the product to print blank pages, such as print settings, low ink, or the product itself. Print a nozzle check pattern to see if any of the nozzles are clogged. Clean the print head, if necessary. Make sure the paper size, orientation, and layout settings in your printer software are correct.
How do I reset my Brother HL L2300D printer?
Brother HL-L2300D Toner Reset
- Press and Hold the Power button until the machine turns off.
- Open the Toner Door.
- Press and Hold the Go button until step 5.
- Press the Power button.
- Release the Go button when the Toner, Paper, and Drum lights are lit.
- Press the Go button 9 times.
Reset Button Models It is usually on the top right-hand side of your printer, near any digital display screen that the printer may have, and where the button used to turn the computer on and off is also located. Find the button marked Pause/Reset on the row of buttons on the control panel.
Why is my printer not printing when the ink is full?
– Ink or toner cartridges that have become dislodged from their proper place. – The wrong paper size loaded in the input tray. – Clogged printer head nozzles causing a build-up of blocked ink or toner. – Blank pages in the document you’re printing.
Why is the printer not printing black?
Check if the vents of the cartridges are clogged. Try using a different ink cartridge to determine if your printer is able to recognize cartridges. If your printer used to work with an old cartridge, try installing that old cartridge again and see if your printer produces any sort of output–any shade of gray will do.