Your printer might appear offline if it can’t communicate with your PC. Select Start > Settings > Devices > Printers & scanners. Then select your printer > Open queue. Under Printer, make sure Use Printer Offline is not selected.
- 1 How do I get my printer back online with Windows 10?
- 2 How do I fix my printer offline Windows 10?
- 3 How do I bring my printer back online?
- 4 How do I fix my printer when it says offline?
- 5 How do I change my printer from offline to online in Windows 10?
- 6 Why does my printer keep saying it’s offline?
- 7 Why is my printer offline when it’s connected to WIFI?
- 8 Why is my printer not connecting to my computer?
- 9 Why does my Epson printer say offline?
- 10 What to do if printer is not responding?
- 11 Why is my HP printer not printing?
- 12 How do I connect my HP printer to the WIFI?
- 13 Why does my printer say driver not available?
How do I get my printer back online with Windows 10?
Make Printer Online in Windows 10
- Open Settings on your computer and click on Devices.
- On the next screen, click on Printer & Scanners in the left-pane.
- On the next screen, select the Printer Tab and click on Use Printer Offline option to remove the check mark on this item.
- Wait for the printer to come back online.
How do I fix my printer offline Windows 10?
Printer Offline? 10 Fixes to Get It Back Online in Windows 10
- Check the Computer and Printer Connection.
- Restart the Printer and Computer.
- Run the Printer Troubleshooter.
- Disable “Use Printer Offline” Mode.
- Clear the Print Queue.
- Set the Printer as Default.
- Restart the Print Spooler Service.
- Update the Printer Drivers.
How do I bring my printer back online?
Go to the Start icon on the bottom left of your screen then choose Control Panel and then Devices and Printers. Right click the printer in question and select “See what’s printing”. From the window that opens choose “Printer” from the menu bar at the top. Select “Use Printer Online” from the drop down menu.
How do I fix my printer when it says offline?
Troubleshooting offline printer problems
- Check to make sure the printer is turned on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your device.
- Run a printer power cycle.
- Set your printer as the default printer.
- Clear the print queue.
- Reset the service that manages the printing queue.
How do I change my printer from offline to online in Windows 10?
2] Change Printer Status
- Open Windows Settings (Win + 1)
- Navigate to Devices > Printers and Scanners.
- Select the printer of which you want to change the status, and then click on Open queue.
- In the Print Queue window, click on Printer Offline.
- Confirm, and the status of the printer will be set to online.
Why does my printer keep saying it’s offline?
This can be as simple as a disconnected cable, or an error occurring due to a paper jam. However, it can also indicate a problem with your driver or software. Old age or a lack of updates can cause this, and if this is the reason your printer is offline, you will have to troubleshoot it.
Why is my printer offline when it’s connected to WIFI?
Your printer might appear offline if it can’t communicate with your PC. Check to make sure the printer is turned on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your PC. Your printer’s built-in menu should show which network it’s connected to, or check your printer’s manual for more info.
Why is my printer not connecting to my computer?
First, try restarting your computer, printer and wireless router. If not, your printer is not connected to any network at this time. Ensure your wireless router is turned on and functioning properly. You may need to connect your printer to your network again.
Why does my Epson printer say offline?
If your Epson printer is showing an offline message, it means that there is some connectivity problem between the Epson printer and PC. Incorrect printer settings where your printer is not selected as “Default Printer” may make your printer go offline. Outdated printer driver may prevent your printer from functioning.
What to do if printer is not responding?
How do I fix my printer, not responding? (Windows)
- Make your printer the default option. Click on the Start button and then go to Settings > Devices > Printers & scanners.
- Clear Print queue.
- Restart Print Spooler Service.
- Re-Add your printer to your PC.
- Restart your Windows PC.
Why is my HP printer not printing?
Make sure the correct ink or toner cartridges are installed, and that the printer has sufficient ink or toner for your print job. Make sure no error messages or blinking lights display on the printer control panel. Resolve any errors before you use the printer. Restart the printer to clear any error states.
How do I connect my HP printer to the WIFI?
Use the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button on your router to connect the printer to your Wi-Fi network.
- Place the printer near the Wi-Fi router.
- Put the printer in WPS connection mode.
- Within two minutes, press and hold the WPS button on the router until the connection process begins.
Why does my printer say driver not available?
The error “Printer driver is unavailable” means that the driver installed against your printer is either not compatible or is outdated. If the computer cannot recognize the driver or function with it, you will not be able to access your printer and use it to print jobs.