After replacing your printer’s empty ink cartridge, the machine might not print correctly or at all. This often happens when the printer doesn’t recognize the cartridge or “thinks” it’s still empty. These problems are even more common if you refilled the empty cartridge yourself.
- 1 How do I get my HP printer to recognize a new ink cartridge?
- 2 Why is my printer not printing even though it has ink?
- 3 How do I reset my printer with a new ink cartridge?
- 4 Why does my new HP ink cartridge not work?
- 5 How do you reset an HP ink cartridge?
- 6 Why is my HP printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
- 7 Why is HP printer not printing?
- 8 Why will my HP printer not print?
- 9 How do I use HP ink cartridges after Cancelling?
- 10 How do I reset my HP 61 ink cartridge?
- 11 How do I fix my HP Deskjet printer not printing?
How do I get my HP printer to recognize a new ink cartridge?
HP printer won’t recognize new ink cartridge:
- Remove the unrecognised cartridge and put in an older one.
- Leave your printer alone for around ten minutes.
- Take the old cartridge out and put the previous one in again.
- Restart the machine and it should now work.
Why is my printer not printing even though it has ink?
Check if the vents of the cartridges are clogged. Try using a different ink cartridge to determine if your printer is able to recognize cartridges. If your printer used to work with an old cartridge, try installing that old cartridge again and see if your printer produces any sort of output–any shade of gray will do.
How do I reset my printer with a new ink cartridge?
Press and hold the printer’s start button for at least 10 seconds to reset your printer. Send a print job to the printer before you plug it back in. Once the print job has been sent to the machine, plug it back in and your printer should override the ink cartridge settings.
Why does my new HP ink cartridge not work?
You can resolve this problem by resetting your HP printer’s internal memory: Remove the new ink cartridge and reload the old ink cartridge back into the printer. Wait for about 10 minutes before you proceed to the next step. Remove the old ink cartridge and install the new ink cartridge again.
How do you reset an HP ink cartridge?
Press the “On” button on your printer to turn it on, wait 20 seconds, then turn it off. Allow the printer to completely turn off. Repeat this step five times so that the HP cartridge identification information will be erased from the printer’s memory.
Why is my HP printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
When your printer suddenly starts printing blank pages, you may immediately think that you’ve run out of ink. The most common ones are empty ink cartridges, improper cartridge installation, and congested nozzles. Driver and software issues can sometimes cause this problem as well.
Why is HP printer not printing?
Make sure the correct ink or toner cartridges are installed, and that the printer has sufficient ink or toner for your print job. Make sure no error messages or blinking lights display on the printer control panel. Resolve any errors before you use the printer. Restart the printer to clear any error states.
Why will my HP printer not print?
1) Make sure your HP printer has enough paper in the paper tray. If there is paper then make sure none of it is stuck or jammed in the paper feed. New HP printers will easily display the ink levels or if there is an ink issue on the front screen of the HP printer.
How do I use HP ink cartridges after Cancelling?
Once you cancel the program, you can use regular HP ink cartridges in your printer. Upon canceling the service, you will need to return your cartridges to HP. The company should provide a postage-paid envelope or you can visit Recycling HP to request one.
How do I reset my HP 61 ink cartridge?
How to Reset Ink Cartridge HP 61?
- Open the access door of the cartridge.
- Wait until the carriage is moved to the center and remove the empty cartridge.
- Clean the electrical contacts of the printer using a lint-free cloth.
- Use the distilled water and wipe the internal parts of them to clear the ink residue.
How do I fix my HP Deskjet printer not printing?
Make sure your devices are properly connected with each other, and the network or the cable you use to connect these devices is normal. You can also try restarting your HP printer. Turn it off completely and unplug the power cord, leave it for a couple of minutes, and then plug the cord back and power on the printer.