- Click the Windows “Start” button, right-click “Computer” and choose “Manage” from the context menu.
- Double-click “Services and Applications” and double-click “Services” to view all the services.
- Scroll down and double-click the “Print Spooler” service to open its Properties window.
- 1 How do I turn the Print Spooler back on?
- 2 How do I turn on the Print Spooler in Windows 10?
- 3 How do I start the spooler?
- 4 How do I turn on Print Spooler service in Windows?
- 5 Where is the printer spooler?
- 6 How do I restart my HP print spooler?
- 7 How do I fix printer spooler?
- 8 How do I restart the print spooler in Windows 10?
- 9 How do I fix the print spooler in Windows 10?
- 10 How do I restart my print spooler on my Epson printer?
- 11 What’s a printer spooler?
- 12 Why is my printer spooling and not printing?
- 13 How do I enable my printer?
- 14 How do I enable print services?
How do I turn the Print Spooler back on?
Method 2: Using the Services Console
- Click on the Windows or Start button.
- Type services. msc in the Start Search box.
- Click Services in the Programs list.
- Locate and right-click on Print Spooler, and then click Stop from the drop-down menu.
- Right click Print Spooler again, and then click Start from the dop down menu.
How do I turn on the Print Spooler in Windows 10?
How to Enable and start the Spooler Service or Start Printer Spooler Service
- Click Start, type Services.msc in the Search box, or Click WIN+Q, type “Services.msc” in the open box.
- Double-click Printer Spooler in the list.
- Click on Start, In the Startup Type list, make sure that “Automatic” is selected and click OK.
How do I start the spooler?
Select Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open the Windows Task Manager. Select the Services tab and scroll down to Spooler on the list. Check the Status. If the status is Running, right-click on it again and select Restart.
How do I turn on Print Spooler service in Windows?
Invoke the Run dialog. In the Run dialog box, type msconfig and hit Enter to open System Configuration utility. In the launched console, switch to the Services tab, the middle one, and locate the Print Spooler service. To enable Print Spooler service, check the box, and then click the Apply button.
Where is the printer spooler?
Navigate to C:WindowsSystem32spoolPRINTERS and delete all files in the folder. In the Services window, restart the Print Spooler service by clicking Start in the left pane when Print Spooler is highlighted.
How do I restart my HP print spooler?
Type “services. msc ” to get Services – Go to “Print spooler” – Right-click and “Stop” the service. Now again open “Run” – Type “spool” and ok – Go to PRINTERS folder – delete everything in that folder. Go to services again – Start the print spooler.
How do I fix printer spooler?
Fix for “The print spooler service is not running” Error in
- Press “Window key” + “R” to open the Run dialog.
- Type “services. msc“, then select “OK“.
- Double-click the “Printer Spooler” service, and then change the startup type to “Automatic“.
- Restart the computer and try to install the printer again.
How do I restart the print spooler in Windows 10?
How to restart the Printer Spooler in Windows 10
- From the Cortana Search Bar Type in Services and select the Services Desktop App.
- Scroll down the list of services and right click on Print Spooler.
- Click on Restart. [Total: 21 Average: 4.3]
How do I fix the print spooler in Windows 10?
What to do if Print Spooler Keeps Stopping on windows 10
- Run the printer troubleshooter.
- Make sure print spooler service is set to automatic.
- Delete Print Spooler files.
- Restart the print spooler service.
- Uninstall other (unnecessary) printers.
- Uninstall and reinstall the printer drivers (from the manufacturer website).
How do I restart my print spooler on my Epson printer?
How to restart the Print Spooler
- Scroll down the list and click or tap on Print Spooler.
- Click or tap on Restart the service.
- Windows will attempt to start the service.
- Once the Print Spooler status is Running (example below). The Print Spooler service is started.
What’s a printer spooler?
The Spooler is a special process that manages access to printers by multiple users. For most users, the function of the Spooler is transparent. They generate a job for a printer and go to the printer to pick up the output. The Spooler permits users to continue working without waiting for a print job to finish printing.
Why is my printer spooling and not printing?
Your files and your Windows installation can sometimes get corrupted, and that can cause issues with printing. If you have problems with printing stuck on spooling, you might be able to fix them simply by performing an SFC scan. SFC scan will scan your PC for any corrupted files and try to fix them.
How do I enable my printer?
On your client computer, open the Devices and Printers by pressing the windows key and go to Control Panel then Devices and Printers. Right-click the printer you want to manually enable and click Printer Properties. Under Advanced and Driver, note the name of your printer driver.
How do I enable print services?
How to Add a Print Service on Your Android Tablet
- Open the Settings app and choose the Printing category.
- If a print service is off, choose it and switch its master control to the On position.
- Choose Add Service or Download Plug-In.
- Select and install a print service.