On the Device Services tab, click Align the Print Cartridges. The Align the Print cartridges dialog box opens. Click Align, and then follow the on-screen instructions. The product prints an alignment page, aligns the cartridges, and calibrates the printer.
- 1 How do I fix my misaligned HP printer?
- 2 How do I calibrate my HP printer?
- 3 How do I do an alignment on my printer?
- 4 Why does my printer print off center?
- 5 Why is my HP printer connected but not printing?
- 6 Why does my printer alignment keeps failing?
- 7 What is calibration in HP printer?
- 8 How do I fix an incorrectly installed cartridge?
- 9 How do I align my HP Officejet 4500?
How do I fix my misaligned HP printer?
HP Solution Center (Windows XP, Vista): Click Settings, and then click Printer Toolbox. On the Device Services tab, click Align the Print Cartridges to print an alignment page. If prompted on the printer control panel, software, or alignment page, scan the alignment page to complete the alignment.
How do I calibrate my HP printer?
Please follow these steps:
- Right-clicking the Printer Icon on the Taskbar.
- Click Open the Deskjet Toolbox option.
- Select the Printing Service tab in the Printer Toolbox.
- Choose the Calibrate the printer option.
- The first calibration page contains two sets of alignment patterns.
How do I do an alignment on my printer?
- Click “Start,” then select “Devices and Printers.”
- Right-click on the printer you need to align, then select “Printing Preferences” from the pop-up menu.
- Click the “Services” tab, then click the “Align the Print Cartridges” icon.
- Follow the instructions from the Alignment wizard to align the cartridges.
Why does my printer print off center?
First, check your printer’s paper size compatibility. Your printer might not be compatible with the paper size you are using. If your printer is compatible with the paper size you are using, you probably need to change the paper size in your printer settings.
Why is my HP printer connected but not printing?
Make sure your devices are properly connected with each other, and the network or the cable you use to connect these devices is normal. You can also try restarting your HP printer. Turn it off completely and unplug the power cord, leave it for a couple of minutes, and then plug the cord back and power on the printer. 6
Why does my printer alignment keeps failing?
Alignment pages with defects or missing colors can cause the sensor inside the printer to misread the page and alignment to fail. Check the page for issues, and the replace faulty cartridges or printheads. If you find any defects, replace the ink cartridges and printhead (for printers with a removeable printhead).
What is calibration in HP printer?
This document is for the Photosmart 325, 335, 375, 385, 420, 425, 428, and 7620 printers. A calibration page is used to align the print cartridge. The printer will automatically attempt to print a calibration page the first time a new cartridge is inserted into the printer.
How do I fix an incorrectly installed cartridge?
The printer might display an error if the ink cartridges are not correctly installed. Remove the ink cartridges, check them for any plastic tape, reinstall the ink cartridges, and then try to print again.
How do I align my HP Officejet 4500?
- Make sure letter or A4, unused white paper is loaded in the input tray.
- Press the Setup button ( ) on the control panel of the product.
- Press the right arrow button ( ) to select Tools, and then press OK.
- Press the right arrow button ( ) to select Align Cartridge, and then press OK.