Go to the Start icon on the bottom left of your screen then choose Control Panel and then Devices and Printers. Right click the printer in question and select “See what’s printing”. From the window that opens choose “Printer” from the menu bar at the top. Select “Use Printer Online” from the drop down menu.
- 1 Why is my printer showing offline?
- 2 How do I fix my printer when it says it is offline?
- 3 How do I change my HP printer from offline to online Windows 10?
- 4 Why does it keep saying my HP printer is offline?
- 5 Why is my HP printer offline but connected to WIFI?
- 6 How do I connect my HP printer to the WIFI?
- 7 Why is my printer not connecting?
- 8 Why does my HP printer keep going offline Mac?
- 9 What to do if printer is not responding?
- 10 How do I change my printer status from offline to online?
- 11 How do I fix my printer offline Windows 10?
- 12 Where do I find the WPS PIN on my HP printer?
Why is my printer showing offline?
Why do printers go offline? Printers can appear to be offline if they can’t communicate with your PC. Occasionally when printing, the device or computer thinks the printer is offline even when it is ready to start printing. This can be caused by an error between the device and the printer.
How do I fix my printer when it says it is offline?
Troubleshooting offline printer problems
- Check to make sure the printer is turned on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your device.
- Run a printer power cycle.
- Set your printer as the default printer.
- Clear the print queue.
- Reset the service that manages the printing queue.
How do I change my HP printer from offline to online Windows 10?
Make Printer Online in Windows 10
- Open Settings on your computer and click on Devices.
- On the next screen, click on Printer & Scanners in the left-pane.
- On the next screen, select the Printer Tab and click on Use Printer Offline option to remove the check mark on this item.
- Wait for the printer to come back online.
Why does it keep saying my HP printer is offline?
Your printer might appear offline if it can’t communicate with your PC. Your printer’s built-in menu should show which network it’s connected to, or check your printer’s manual for more info. Verify that your printer is not in Use Printer Offline mode. Select Start > Settings > Devices > Printers & scanners.
Why is my HP printer offline but connected to WIFI?
HP Printer Connected to Wifi But Shows Offline is a very common issue while using wireless printers. Unsupported files, wrong updations stop the process which is the main reason for the offline problem.
How do I connect my HP printer to the WIFI?
Use the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button on your router to connect the printer to your Wi-Fi network.
- Place the printer near the Wi-Fi router.
- Put the printer in WPS connection mode.
- Within two minutes, press and hold the WPS button on the router until the connection process begins.
Why is my printer not connecting?
Make sure the printer is on or that it has power. Connect your printer to your computer or other device. Check the printer’s toner and paper, plus the printer queue. In this case, reconnect your device to the network, reconfigure security settings to include printers, and/or install updated drivers.
Why does my HP printer keep going offline Mac?
The most common issues that make a printer appear offline are old printer drivers, too many documents sent to the printer, network issues, loose cables, a paper jam or missing paper.
What to do if printer is not responding?
How do I fix my printer, not responding? (Windows)
- Make your printer the default option. Click on the Start button and then go to Settings > Devices > Printers & scanners.
- Clear Print queue.
- Restart Print Spooler Service.
- Re-Add your printer to your PC.
- Restart your Windows PC.
How do I change my printer status from offline to online?
2] Change Printer Status
- Open Windows Settings (Win + 1)
- Navigate to Devices > Printers and Scanners.
- Select the printer of which you want to change the status, and then click on Open queue.
- In the Print Queue window, click on Printer Offline.
- Confirm, and the status of the printer will be set to online.
How do I fix my printer offline Windows 10?
Printer Offline? 10 Fixes to Get It Back Online in Windows 10
- Check the Computer and Printer Connection.
- Restart the Printer and Computer.
- Run the Printer Troubleshooter.
- Disable “Use Printer Offline” Mode.
- Clear the Print Queue.
- Set the Printer as Default.
- Restart the Print Spooler Service.
- Update the Printer Drivers.
Where do I find the WPS PIN on my HP printer?
On the printer screen, you will find the option “ WiFi Protected Setup “. Go to “WiFi Protected Setup” and select “WPS PIN“. Now a WPS Pin will be generated on your HP Printer. Remember this WPS pin will be there on the screen for 8-10 sec, after that you have to generate a new pin if it’s not working.