- Step 1: Check your Android™ OS version. Check the environment on your Android™ smartphone.
- Step 2: Install Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY on your Android™ smartphone.
- Step 3: Connect your SELPHY and Android™ smartphone.
- Step 4: Use your SELPHY to print images on your Android™ smartphone.
- 1 How do I connect my printer to my smartphone?
- 2 Why can’t I connect my Canon printer to my phone?
- 3 How do I connect to a Canon wireless printer?
- 4 Why isn’t my phone connecting to my printer?
- 5 How do I bluetooth my phone to my Canon printer?
- 6 How do I add a printer to my iPhone?
- 7 How do I get my iPhone to recognize a printer?
- 8 How do I connect my Canon Pixma ts3100 printer to WIFI?
- 9 Can you use wireless printer without WiFi?
- 10 What is a WPS WiFi?
How do I connect my printer to my smartphone?
In the [Wireless Direct] tab, set [Wireless Direct] to [ON]. Start your mobile application, and then tap the Settings icon. (Mobile Cable Label Tool users must also tap [Printer Settings] – [Printer].) Select the printer listed under [Wi-Fi Printer].
Why can’t I connect my Canon printer to my phone?
If your Canon printer is not connecting to the phone, check if the printer is showing the connection as Active. Next, check if the signal strength is less than 80%. If it is below 80%, try to move the printer and router closer. Check if the printer’s network settings are reset to the factory default.
How do I connect to a Canon wireless printer?
Method to Connect Canon Wireless Printer
- Start with, hit the power button on printer to make it ‘ON’.
- Thereafter, go to the printer ‘Home’ from the touch screen and then press and Hold ‘WiFi’ button.
- Next, select ‘LAN Wireless set up’ option> press ‘OK’.
- Choose your WiFi Network (named Canon in your router setting).
Why isn’t my phone connecting to my printer?
Poor network connection: Move the printer and computer or mobile device closer to the wireless router, and then check if the signal quality improved. Check the printer connection status: Make sure the wireless signal is on, and the printer is connected to the same network as your computer or mobile device.
How do I bluetooth my phone to my Canon printer?
Pairing Smartphone and Printer
- Check that printer is turned on.
- Start app.
- Tap More.
- Tap Bluetooth Setup. Follow the on-screen instructions to pair the smartphone and the printer. If using an Android smartphone, once pairing is complete, you can print or scan from the app.
How do I add a printer to my iPhone?
Print with AirPrint
- Open the app that you want to print from.
- To find the print option, tap the app’s share icon — or.
- Scroll down and tap.
- Tap Select Printer and choose an AirPrint-enabled printer.
- Choose the number of copies or other options, like which pages you want to print.
- Tap Print in the upper-right corner.
How do I get my iPhone to recognize a printer?
Open Settings and tap Bluetooth. Look for your printer in the list called My Devices and tap the information button (the blue i) to its right. Finally, tap Forget This Device to forget your printer on your iPhone. Go back to Settings -> Bluetooth to begin reconnecting your iPhone to your printer.
How do I connect my Canon Pixma ts3100 printer to WIFI?
- Make sure the WPS button on the wireless router is ready to be pressed.
- Press and hold the Network button (A) on the printer, and then release the button when. (B) flashes.
- Press and hold the WPS button on the wireless router within 2 minutes.
- When connection to the wireless router is complete, and.
Can you use wireless printer without WiFi?
no problem! Even if you do not have a router or network to connect to, you can print directly from your mobile devices to many HP printers using secure Wi-Fi Direct, HP Wireless Direct, or NFC Touch to print. on the printer, you can choose to use the NFC touch to print option.
What is a WPS WiFi?
Wi-Fi® Protected Setup (WPS) is a built-in feature of many routers that make it easier to connect Wi-Fi enabled devices to a secure wireless network.