- Step 1: Check your iOS version. Check the environment on your smartphone.
- Step 2: Install Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY on your smartphone. : Download and install Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY from the App Store.
- Step 3: Connect SELPHY with your smartphone.
- Step 4: Use your SELPHY to print images on your smartphone.
- 1 How do I get my iPhone to recognize my Canon printer?
- 2 How do I connect a printer to my iPhone?
- 3 Why is my Canon printer not connecting to my iPhone?
- 4 Why isn’t my Canon printer connecting to my phone?
- 5 Why does my Iphone say no AirPrint printers found?
- 6 How do I setup my Canon printer wirelessly?
- 7 Why can’t I find my printer on my iPhone?
- 8 How do I connect my iPhone to my printer without AirPrint?
- 9 How do I enable AirPrint?
- 10 Where is Wi-Fi button on Canon Pixma?
- 11 How do I bluetooth my phone to my Canon printer?
- 12 Why can’t I print from my iPhone to my wireless printer?
How do I get my iPhone to recognize my Canon printer?
Open Settings and tap Bluetooth. Look for your printer in the list called My Devices and tap the information button (the blue i) to its right. Finally, tap Forget This Device to forget your printer on your iPhone. Go back to Settings -> Bluetooth to begin reconnecting your iPhone to your printer.
How do I connect a printer to my iPhone?
Print with AirPrint
- Open the app that you want to print from.
- To find the print option, tap the app’s share icon — or.
- Scroll down and tap.
- Tap Select Printer and choose an AirPrint-enabled printer.
- Choose the number of copies or other options, like which pages you want to print.
- Tap Print in the upper-right corner.
Why is my Canon printer not connecting to my iPhone?
Make sure that Wi-Fi is enabled. Then, make sure that there is a check mark next to the name of your wireless network. If the printer is not connected to the correct network, use Canon PRINT Inkjet / SELPHY to reconnect the printer to the network.
Why isn’t my Canon printer connecting to my phone?
If your Canon printer is not connecting to the phone, check if the printer is showing the connection as Active. Next, check if the signal strength is less than 80%. If it is below 80%, try to move the printer and router closer. Check if the printer’s network settings are reset to the factory default.
Why does my Iphone say no AirPrint printers found?
‘No AirPrint Printers Found’ is a system message generated by the iOS AirPrint feature. It means you are trying to print a document from another applications using the Print button. iOS does not allow Printer Pro to be launched this way. To send the file to print from another app you need to use the Open In
How do I setup my Canon printer wirelessly?
Method to Connect Canon Wireless Printer
- Start with, hit the power button on printer to make it ‘ON’.
- Thereafter, go to the printer ‘Home’ from the touch screen and then press and Hold ‘WiFi’ button.
- Next, select ‘LAN Wireless set up’ option> press ‘OK’.
- Choose your WiFi Network (named Canon in your router setting).
Why can’t I find my printer on my iPhone?
If an AirPrint-enabled printer isn’t showing up on your iPhone, head to the printer’s network settings and ensure its Wi-Fi is enabled. Most importantly, make sure the printer is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your iPhone. If the problem persists, the printer could be blocked or blacklisted on the network.
How do I connect my iPhone to my printer without AirPrint?
Use Any Printer From Your iPhone or iPad Without AirPrint
- Use handyPrint with a Mac to activate AirPrint.
- Use Printopia to AirPrint without logging in to your Mac.
- Use O’Print to connect with Windows PCs.
- Use Presto for secure business printing.
- Use Printer Pro by Readdle instead of AirPrint.
How do I enable AirPrint?
On your mobile device, open the Wi-Fi network menu, and then select your printer with DIRECT in the name. If prompted, enter the Wi-Fi Direct password, and then tap Join. Open the item you want to print, and then select the option to Print. Select AirPrint, if prompted.
Make sure that the printer is turned on. Press & hold the [Wi-Fi] button on the top of the printer until the alarm lamp flashes once. Make sure that the lamp next to this button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
How do I bluetooth my phone to my Canon printer?
Pairing Smartphone and Printer
- Check that printer is turned on.
- Start app.
- Tap More.
- Tap Bluetooth Setup. Follow the on-screen instructions to pair the smartphone and the printer. If using an Android smartphone, once pairing is complete, you can print or scan from the app.
Why can’t I print from my iPhone to my wireless printer?
In order to use the AirPrint technology to print content wirelessly, your iPhone must be connected to a wireless network. If Wi-Fi is not enabled, you must enable it from the iPhone’s Settings to use AirPrint. After enabling Wi-Fi, connect to the same Wi-Fi network the printer you want to use is on.