1 Restore Defaults
- From the screen on your printer, navigate to Setup.
- Tap Tools.
- Tap Restore Defaults.
- Tap Yes.
- The printer will restart.
- Once restarted, your printer will have been reset to factory default settings.
- 1 How do I reset my HP wireless printer?
- 2 How do I get my printer to recognize my WiFi?
- 3 Why is my HP printer not connecting to WiFi?
- 4 How do I reset my HP Deskjet 2710 printer?
- 5 How do I reset my HP 9010 printer?
- 6 How do I reset my HP Deskjet 2700 to factory settings?
- 7 Why can’t my wireless printer find my router?
- 8 Why is my wireless printer not connecting to WIFI?
How do I reset my HP wireless printer?
Steps to Reset HP Printer Network settings
- Wake the printer from sleep mode by pressing ‘Cancel’ button.
- Press and hold the ‘Wireless’ and ‘Cancel’ buttons together for 5 seconds.
- That’s it, the network settings will be reset successfully.
How do I get my printer to recognize my WiFi?
How to Fix the Problem
- Try connecting to the printer with a cable. This allows you to see whether the WiFi signal is the issue.
- Find a new spot for the printer.
- Check the printer queue.
- Reboot the printer.
- Make sure the firmware is up-to-date.
- Confirm that your mobile device is on the right network.
- Reset the printer.
Why is my HP printer not connecting to WiFi?
First, try restarting your computer, printer and wireless router. To check if your printer is connected to your network: Print a Wireless Network Test report from the printer control panel. You may need to connect your printer to your network again.
How do I reset my HP Deskjet 2710 printer?
Perform hard reset on the printer.
- Remove the power cable from the printer when it is turned on.
- Press and hold the power button for 30secs.
- Connect the power cable to the printer and directly to the wall outlet.
- Turn on the printer.
How do I reset my HP 9010 printer?
4. Printer factory reset to 123.hp.com/setup 9010
- Choose the setup icon on the touch display of the printer.
- Select the services button and choose the restore default settings.
- Click the OK button when the resetting is over.
- The printer will power on its own.
How do I reset my HP Deskjet 2700 to factory settings?
Press the down arrow and highlight the General Settings menu, then press the OK button. Press the down arrow and highlight the Restore Factory Settings option, then press the OK button to reset the product to the original factory settings.
Why can’t my wireless printer find my router?
Router Issues If the printer is wireless, the router’s built-in firewall may be blocking the printer’s IP address as an unrecognized device; you may need to temporarily disable the firewall in order to register or add the address to the router’s trusted device list, also known as a whitelist.
Why is my wireless printer not connecting to WIFI?
Make sure the printer is on or that it has power. Connect your printer to your computer or other device. Check the printer’s toner and paper, plus the printer queue. In this case, reconnect your device to the network, reconfigure security settings to include printers, and/or install updated drivers.