Connect your mobile device to the same network as your printer. From your mobile device, go to your Wi-Fi settings, find and connect to the same network and you are ready to print.
- 1 How do I connect my phone to my printer wirelessly?
- 2 Why can’t I connect my HP printer to my phone?
- 3 How do I connect my phone to my HP printer via Bluetooth?
- 4 How do I add a printer to this phone?
- 5 Why is my phone saying no air Printers found?
- 6 How do I connect my HP Deskjet printer to WIFI without WPS?
- 7 How do I connect to a Bluetooth printer?
- 8 How do I connect my iphone to my HP Bluetooth printer?
- 9 How do I get my HP printer to print?
How do I connect my phone to my printer wirelessly?
Start your mobile application and tap the Settings icon. (Mobile Cable Label Tool users must also tap [Printer Settings] – [Printer].) Select the printer listed under [Wi-Fi Printer]. You can now print from your device wirelessly.
Why can’t I connect my HP printer to my phone?
Check print settings and status (Android) Open Settings on your mobile device, tap Connected devices or Connections, and then tap Printing. Confirm HP Print Service is listed and the status is On. If the service is not listed, tap Add service, and then install the HP Print Service. Restart your mobile device.
How do I connect my phone to my HP printer via Bluetooth?
Printers with built-in Bluetooth
- Turn on the Bluetooth radio on the printer.
- Open the Bluetooth settings on the computer or mobile device, and then confirm the feature is turned on.
- Select your printer from the list of found devices, or follow any steps to add the printer as a new device.
How do I add a printer to this phone?
Add & use a new print service
- On your phone, open the Settings app.
- Tap Connected devices Connection preferences Printing.
- Tap Add service.
- Enter the printer information.
Why is my phone saying no air Printers found?
Make sure the printer and your Android device are connected to the same local Wi-Fi network and check for any network-related issues. On the Android device, confirm Wi-Fi is on and the status is Connected for your local wireless network.
How do I connect my HP Deskjet printer to WIFI without WPS?
Connect HP Deskjet 2652 to wifi without WPS Pin
- Firstly, turn ON the HP Deskjet 2652 Printer.
- Press the Wireless Button on the printer control panel.
- Next, a wireless Blue light will start blinking on your printer.
- Blinking Blue light will allow you to connect HP Deskjet 2652 Printer to wifi without using WPS Pin.
How do I connect to a Bluetooth printer?
How to Print from Your Android to a Bluetooth Printer
- View the document, web page, or image you want to print.
- Touch the Share icon.
- Choose Bluetooth.
- Choose your Bluetooth printer from the list of items on the Bluetooth screen.
- If a prompt appears on the printer, confirm that your phone is printing a document.
How do I connect my iphone to my HP Bluetooth printer?
To connect your Bluetooth receipt printer:
- Visit your iOS device settings.
- Open the Square app and tap More.
- Select Settings > Hardware > Printers > Create Printer Station.
- Enter a name for your printer, and tap No Printer Selected.
- Select Connect a Bluetooth Printer and follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I get my HP printer to print?
How to Print
- Select the file you want to print and open the file so it appears on your computer screen.
- Press the Ctrl and P buttons on your keyboard at the same time.
- Once the printing pop-up menu appears on your computer screen, select the printer you intend to send the job to.
- If needed, modify your print settings.