You need to ensure your HP printer has enough paper, ink, or toner, and it is not stuck on paper jam. Also, check the status of your printer cartridge and try replacing it with a new one if it is not good enough. In some cases, your HP printer stops printing after you replace its parts.5
- 1 What do I do if my HP printer won t print?
- 2 Why is my printer not printing even though it has paper?
- 3 How do you fix a printer that is not printing?
- 4 Why is my HP printer not printing even though it has ink?
- 5 Why is my HP printer not responding to my computer?
- 6 How do I get my HP printer to print?
- 7 How do I diagnose my HP printer problems?
- 8 How can you tell if a printhead is clogged?
What do I do if my HP printer won t print?
First, unplug the USB cable from the printer is present. Go to Control panel – Programs and feature – Select all the HP Officejet printer entries and uninstall them. Now go to Control panel – Devices and printer – Select all the printer entries and remove the device. Restart your computer.
Why is my printer not printing even though it has paper?
The paper might not be engaged with the feed rollers. The paper tray is not completely inserted into the product. The paper settings in the print driver do not match the paper loaded in the paper tray. The rubber paper-feed rollers are dusty.
How do you fix a printer that is not printing?
What to Do When Your Printer Won’t Print
- Check Your Printer’s Error Lights.
- Clear the Printer Queue.
- Solidify the Connection.
- Ensure You Have the Right Printer.
- Install the Drivers and Software.
- Add Printer.
- Check that Paper Is Installed (Not Jammed)
- Fiddle With the Ink Cartridges.
Why is my HP printer not printing even though it has ink?
HP printers with clogged printhead nozzles don’t usually print black ink. Thus, cleaning the printhead is a resolution some HP printer users have confirmed fixes the printing. You can usually select a Deep Cleaning or Clean Printhead option from a Printer Maintenance menu on an HP printer’s control panel.
Why is my HP printer not responding to my computer?
What to do when your HP printer not responding? This usually caused by an incompatible driver. The printer driver is either outdated or corrupted, thus stopping you from printing normally. It can also be your Printer Spooler service, and you might need to restart the service for it to work again.
How do I get my HP printer to print?
How it works
- Choose your content. Open the document or photo you want to print, tap the menu icon and reveal “Print” option.
- Select your printer. Select “Print”. Ensure your printer is selected and your print settings are correct.
- Print and enjoy. Tap the print button to print.
How do I diagnose my HP printer problems?
Run HPPSdr.exe from the download location on your computer. Once HP Print and Scan Doctor is open, click Start, and then choose your printer. If your printer is not listed, turn it on and click Retry. If there is a connection problem, follow the instructions in the tool.
How can you tell if a printhead is clogged?
If your PC or the LCD screen on your printer is telling you that your ink cartridges are full but no ink is passing through to the paper, then it’s most likely that you are dealing with a clogged printhead. Blurry documents and images that appear faded are also signs that it’s time to remove the excess ink.