You need to ensure your HP printer has enough paper, ink, or toner, and it is not stuck on paper jam. Also, check the status of your printer cartridge and try replacing it with a new one if it is not good enough. In some cases, your HP printer stops printing after you replace its parts.6
- 1 What do I do if my HP printer won t print?
- 2 Why is my printer not printing even though it has paper?
- 3 How do you fix a printer that is not printing?
- 4 How do I diagnose my HP printer problems?
- 5 Why is my HP printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
- 6 How do I clean the paper rollers on my HP printer?
- 7 How do I get my HP printer to print?
- 8 Why is my HP printer not responding to my computer?
What do I do if my HP printer won t print?
First, unplug the USB cable from the printer is present. Go to Control panel – Programs and feature – Select all the HP Officejet printer entries and uninstall them. Now go to Control panel – Devices and printer – Select all the printer entries and remove the device. Restart your computer.
Why is my printer not printing even though it has paper?
The paper might not be engaged with the feed rollers. The paper tray is not completely inserted into the product. The paper settings in the print driver do not match the paper loaded in the paper tray. The rubber paper-feed rollers are dusty.
How do you fix a printer that is not printing?
What to Do When Your Printer Won’t Print
- Check Your Printer’s Error Lights.
- Clear the Printer Queue.
- Solidify the Connection.
- Ensure You Have the Right Printer.
- Install the Drivers and Software.
- Add Printer.
- Check that Paper Is Installed (Not Jammed)
- Fiddle With the Ink Cartridges.
How do I diagnose my HP printer problems?
Run HPPSdr.exe from the download location on your computer. Once HP Print and Scan Doctor is open, click Start, and then choose your printer. If your printer is not listed, turn it on and click Retry. If there is a connection problem, follow the instructions in the tool.
Why is my HP printer printing blank pages when it has ink?
When your printer suddenly starts printing blank pages, you may immediately think that you’ve run out of ink. The most common ones are empty ink cartridges, improper cartridge installation, and congested nozzles. Driver and software issues can sometimes cause this problem as well.
How do I clean the paper rollers on my HP printer?
Pour 1 tbsp. of isopropyl alcohol or clean water onto a lint-free cloth and scrub the paper or internal tray rollers with the cloth. Fold the cloth in half and repeat the cleaning process until the rollers are free of dust and debris.
How do I get my HP printer to print?
How it works
- Choose your content. Open the document or photo you want to print, tap the menu icon and reveal “Print” option.
- Select your printer. Select “Print”. Ensure your printer is selected and your print settings are correct.
- Print and enjoy. Tap the print button to print.
Why is my HP printer not responding to my computer?
What to do when your HP printer not responding? This usually caused by an incompatible driver. The printer driver is either outdated or corrupted, thus stopping you from printing normally. It can also be your Printer Spooler service, and you might need to restart the service for it to work again.