Generally, this error happens if the printer driver isn’t up-to-date or is corrupt, or new Windows updates are needed. Corrupt and incompatible printer drivers, however, are the most common causes of this problem.
- 1 Why does it say my printer is not available?
- 2 How do I fix printer driver unavailable?
- 3 How do I make my printer available?
- 4 Why won’t my iPhone find my printer?
- 5 Why is my HP printer driver unavailable?
- 6 How do I make my HP printer driver available?
- 7 What do I do when my HP printer driver is unavailable?
- 8 How do I reset my wireless printer?
- 9 Why is my HP printer connected but offline?
- 10 Why is my printer offline when it’s connected to Wi-Fi?
- 11 How do I get my iPhone to recognize my printer?
- 12 Why does my iPhone say no AirPrint printers found?
- 13 How do I get my iPhone to connect to my printer?
Why does it say my printer is not available?
Make sure printing is enabled and the print spooler is clear on your Android smartphone or tablet. Open Settings on your mobile device, tap Connected devices or Connections, and then tap Printing. If Print Spooler is not an option, tap Storage, and then tap Print Spooler. Tap Clear Data or Force Stop.
What to Do to Fix the Printer Driver Is Unavailable Error
- Run the Windows Update Tool. One reason why your Windows 10 computer may display the Printer Driver Is Unavailable error could be that you have an operating system that is out of date.
- Manually Update Your Printer Drivers.
- Automatically Update Your Printer Drivers.
How do I make my printer available?
Share your printer using Settings
- Select the Start button, then select Settings > Devices > Printers & scanners.
- Choose the printer you want to share, then select Manage.
- Select Printer Properties, then choose the Sharing tab.
- On the Sharing tab, select Share this printer.
Why won’t my iPhone find my printer?
If an AirPrint-enabled printer isn’t showing up on your iPhone, head to the printer’s network settings and ensure its Wi-Fi is enabled. Most importantly, make sure the printer is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your iPhone. If the problem persists, the printer could be blocked or blacklisted on the network.
If you are still getting the “Driver is unavailable” error, a missing or corrupted driver is the most probable reason behind the problem. Thus, uninstalling your current driver and installing a new printer driver instead should help you get rid of the error. Right-click on your printer and select Uninstall device.
How do I make my HP printer driver available?
HP Universal Print Driver (UPD)
- Visit HP Customer Support – Software and Driver Downloads.
- Enter your printer name in the search box – you should be able to find your printer name on the outer shell of your printer.
- Click Enter.
- Select the HP Universal Print Driver from the available driver options.
Follow the steps mentioned below:
- First, unplug the USB cable from the printer if present.
- Go to Control panel – Programs and feature – Select all the HP Envy printer entries and uninstall them.
- Now go to Control panel – Devices and printer – Select all the printer entries and remove the device.
- Restart your computer.
How do I reset my wireless printer?
To do this, power down the printer and then unplug the power cord from the wall. Wait for a minute, then plug the printer back in and power it back up. Wait for the cartridges to center, and then try printing again. If your issue persists, you can also try resetting the printer to the default or factory settings.
Why is my HP printer connected but offline?
This can be caused by an error between your device or computer and the printer. Sometimes it maybe as simple as your cable not correctly attached or a simple error coming from a paper-jam. However a printer appearing as “ Offline ” error can also be down to problems with your printer driver or software.
Why is my printer offline when it’s connected to Wi-Fi?
Your printer might appear offline if it can’t communicate with your PC. Check to make sure the printer is turned on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your PC. Your printer’s built-in menu should show which network it’s connected to, or check your printer’s manual for more info.
How do I get my iPhone to recognize my printer?
To set up a printer on your iPhone or iPad without AirPrint and use it to print:
- Open your printer’s app on your device.
- Turn on your printer’s Wi-Fi.
- Go into your phone or tablet’s “Settings” and hit the Wi-Fi tab.
- Locate your printer under “OTHER NETWORKS” and tap on it.
Why does my iPhone say no AirPrint printers found?
‘No AirPrint Printers Found’ is a system message generated by the iOS AirPrint feature. It means you are trying to print a document from another applications using the Print button. iOS does not allow Printer Pro to be launched this way. To send the file to print from another app you need to use the Open In
How do I get my iPhone to connect to my printer?
Print with AirPrint
- Open the app that you want to print from.
- To find the print option, tap the app’s share icon — or.
- Scroll down and tap.
- Tap Select Printer and choose an AirPrint-enabled printer.
- Choose the number of copies or other options, like which pages you want to print.
- Tap Print in the upper-right corner.