Ensure that the power LED on the printer is stable and not flickering. Check the connection between the computer and the Brother Printer; ensure that the computer is connected to the printer. Ensure that the printer status has not stopped. Ensure that the Brother Printer driver is up-to-date.
- 1 How do I get my Brother printer to recognize my computer?
- 2 Why won’t my Brother printer connect?
- 3 Why is my computer not connecting to my wireless printer?
- 4 How do I reset my Brother printer?
- 5 How do I fix printer not detected?
- 6 How do I reconnect my Brother printer to WiFi?
- 7 How do I connect my Brother wireless printer without cable?
- 8 Why isn’t my computer finding my printer?
- 9 How do I know if my Brother printer is connected to WiFi?
- 10 Why won’t my laptop recognize my printer?
- 11 Does Brother printer have a reset button?
- 12 How do I troubleshoot my Brother printer?
How do I get my Brother printer to recognize my computer?
Do the following steps to solve the problem:
- Check the status of your Brother machine.
- Check the connection of your Brother machine and the computer.
- Check the printer driver settings.
- Try printing from another application.
- Restart your Brother machine and the computer.
- Reinstall the printer driver.
Why won’t my Brother printer connect?
Primary Guide to Solve Brother Printer WiFi Connection Problem. First of all power off the Brother printer and router for minimum one minute and then power on it back. Then turn off the Wi-Fi on your Brother printer and then again turn it on. Try to connect your Brother printer to the Wifi using WPS method.
Why is my computer not connecting to my wireless printer?
Make sure the printer is on or that it has power. Connect your printer to your computer or other device. Check the printer’s toner and paper, plus the printer queue. In this case, reconnect your device to the network, reconfigure security settings to include printers, and/or install updated drivers.
How do I reset my Brother printer?
Press Menu from the printer control panel. Using the Up or Down Arrow keys, select Initial Setup and then press OK. Using the Up or Down Arrow keys, select Reset and then press OK. Using the Up or Down Arrow keys, select the reset function of your preference and then press OK.
How do I fix printer not detected?
Fix 1: Check the printer connection
- Restart your printer. Power off and then power on your printer to restart it.
- Check the connection issue. If your printer is connected by the USB cable, ensure the cable is not damaged, and it connects firmly and correctly.
- Check the network connection.
How do I reconnect my Brother printer to WiFi?
To set up your Brother machine on a wireless network:
- Connect the power cord to your Brother machine and then connect it to an electrical socket.
- Press Menu button on the machine’s control panel.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to select Network and press OK.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to select WLAN and press OK.
How do I connect my Brother wireless printer without cable?
Press and hold the WiFi button on your machine for about 2 seconds, until the light begins to blink. The WiFi button will light up when connected. You have completed Wireless Setup on your Brother machine.
Why isn’t my computer finding my printer?
Restart the printer and try again. Unplug the printer from an outlet. You can plug it back in again to see if it works this time. Check if the printer is properly set up or connected to your computer’s system.
How do I know if my Brother printer is connected to WiFi?
Check your machine’s wireless status by printing the WLAN report. > Click here to check the wireless status on the WLAN report. If your WLAN report is stating “Connection OK”, although you can not scan, refer to “Check the wireless status on the WLAN report” and check “Connection: OK”.
Why won’t my laptop recognize my printer?
Start by verifying that your USB cable is securely connected both to your laptop and your printer. Verify that the printer is turned on and that its status lights indicate that it is ready to print. If it doesn’t, click “Add Device” and choose your printer on the list to install it.
Easiest and Best Way to Reset Brother Printer: Go to the “Settings” option and press “All Settings”. After that, go to the “Initial Setup” section and press the “Reset” button. Press the Up and Down keys to display the type of reset function, and then press the reset function key that you want to use.
How do I troubleshoot my Brother printer?
Follow the Best Troubleshooting Tips for Brother Printer: Try shutting down the printer and restart it if you encounter any problems in between periods. Periodically check the network / USB cable or USB port. Uninstall the old driver and reinstall the latest version of the printer driver.