Connect the printer with the Wireless Setup Wizard (printers with a touchscreen)
- Place the printer near the Wi-Fi router.
- Open the Setup, Network, or Wireless settings menu, and then select Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Select the name of your network, and then enter the password to complete the connection. Note:
- 1 How do I get my printer to recognize my WiFi?
- 2 How do I connect my HP Deskjet printer to WIFI without WPS?
- 3 Why is my printer offline when it’s connected to WIFI?
- 4 How do I get my HP Deskjet printer online?
- 5 Why can’t my wireless printer find my router?
- 6 Why is my wireless printer not being detected?
- 7 Why I Cannot connect to network printer?
- 8 How do I connect my wireless printer to a new router?
How do I get my printer to recognize my WiFi?
How to Fix the Problem
- Try connecting to the printer with a cable. This allows you to see whether the WiFi signal is the issue.
- Find a new spot for the printer.
- Check the printer queue.
- Reboot the printer.
- Make sure the firmware is up-to-date.
- Confirm that your mobile device is on the right network.
- Reset the printer.
How do I connect my HP Deskjet printer to WIFI without WPS?
Connect HP Deskjet 2652 to wifi without WPS Pin
- Firstly, turn ON the HP Deskjet 2652 Printer.
- Press the Wireless Button on the printer control panel.
- Next, a wireless Blue light will start blinking on your printer.
- Blinking Blue light will allow you to connect HP Deskjet 2652 Printer to wifi without using WPS Pin.
Why is my printer offline when it’s connected to WIFI?
Your printer might appear offline if it can’t communicate with your PC. Check to make sure the printer is turned on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your PC. Your printer’s built-in menu should show which network it’s connected to, or check your printer’s manual for more info.
How do I get my HP Deskjet printer online?
Go to the Start icon on the bottom left of your screen then choose Control Panel and then Devices and Printers. Right click the printer in question and select “See what’s printing”. From the window that opens choose “Printer” from the menu bar at the top. Select “Use Printer Online” from the drop down menu.
Why can’t my wireless printer find my router?
Router Issues If the printer is wireless, the router’s built-in firewall may be blocking the printer’s IP address as an unrecognized device; you may need to temporarily disable the firewall in order to register or add the address to the router’s trusted device list, also known as a whitelist.
Why is my wireless printer not being detected?
Run the printer troubleshooter. If your computer can’t detect your wireless printer, you can also try to fix the problem by running the built-in printer troubleshooter. Go to Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshooter >run the printer troubleshooter.
Why I Cannot connect to network printer?
Another reason why your might not be able to connect to the printer is if your firewall is preventing the connection. You can enable File and Printer Sharing by going to Control Panel, Windows Firewall and then clicking on Exceptions. Make sure the File and Printer Sharing check box is checked.
How do I connect my wireless printer to a new router?
If your printer and router both support WPS push-to-connect, simply push the WPS button on your printer, then press the WPS button on your router within two minutes. The connection will be made automatically. Some older wireless printers may require you to connect to a computer first to set up the wireless connection.