Select Start > Settings > Devices > Printers & scanners. Then select your printer > Open queue. Under Printer, make sure Use Printer Offline is not selected. If these steps don’t put your printer back online, then read Troubleshooting offline printer problems.
- 1 How do I get my printer to get back online?
- 2 How do I get my printer back online Windows 10?
- 3 Why is my printer offline when it’s connected to WIFI?
- 4 Why is my printer not connecting to my computer?
- 5 Why is a printer offline?
- 6 What to do if printer is not responding?
- 7 How do I fix my printer offline Windows 10?
- 8 What do you do when your wireless printer says offline?
- 9 Why does my HP printer say offline when it is connected to WIFI?
- 10 How do I change my printer status from offline to online?
How do I get my printer to get back online?
Go to the Start icon on the bottom left of your screen then choose Control Panel and then Devices and Printers. Right click the printer in question and select “See what’s printing”. From the window that opens choose “Printer” from the menu bar at the top. Select “Use Printer Online ” from the drop down menu.
How do I get my printer back online Windows 10?
Make Printer Online in Windows 10
- Open Settings on your computer and click on Devices.
- On the next screen, click on Printer & Scanners in the left-pane.
- On the next screen, select the Printer Tab and click on Use Printer Offline option to remove the check mark on this item.
- Wait for the printer to come back online.
Why is my printer offline when it’s connected to WIFI?
Your printer might appear offline if it can’t communicate with your PC. Check to make sure the printer is turned on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your PC. Your printer’s built-in menu should show which network it’s connected to, or check your printer’s manual for more info.
Why is my printer not connecting to my computer?
First, try restarting your computer, printer and wireless router. If not, your printer is not connected to any network at this time. Ensure your wireless router is turned on and functioning properly. You may need to connect your printer to your network again.
Why is a printer offline?
Why do printers go offline? Printers can appear to be offline if they can’t communicate with your PC. Occasionally when printing, the device or computer thinks the printer is offline even when it is ready to start printing. This can be caused by an error between the device and the printer.
What to do if printer is not responding?
How do I fix my printer, not responding? (Windows)
- Make your printer the default option. Click on the Start button and then go to Settings > Devices > Printers & scanners.
- Clear Print queue.
- Restart Print Spooler Service.
- Re-Add your printer to your PC.
- Restart your Windows PC.
How do I fix my printer offline Windows 10?
Printer Offline? 10 Fixes to Get It Back Online in Windows 10
- Check the Computer and Printer Connection.
- Restart the Printer and Computer.
- Run the Printer Troubleshooter.
- Disable “Use Printer Offline” Mode.
- Clear the Print Queue.
- Set the Printer as Default.
- Restart the Print Spooler Service.
- Update the Printer Drivers.
What do you do when your wireless printer says offline?
Try following these steps to get your printer back online.
- Check to make sure the printer is turned on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your device.
- Run a printer power cycle.
- Set your printer as the default printer.
- Clear the print queue.
- Reset the service that manages the printing queue.
Why does my HP printer say offline when it is connected to WIFI?
Before you begin, make sure that you have downloaded and installed all of the updates for the Windows 10 operating system. Select your printer from the devices shown. If there is more than one version, choose the version that is not grayed out. Right-click and select “Set as default printer.”
How do I change my printer status from offline to online?
2] Change Printer Status
- Open Windows Settings (Win + 1)
- Navigate to Devices > Printers and Scanners.
- Select the printer of which you want to change the status, and then click on Open queue.
- In the Print Queue window, click on Printer Offline.
- Confirm, and the status of the printer will be set to online.