Loading cards or photo paper
- Lift the output tray.
- Grasp the handle on the input tray, and then pull out the tray.
- Remove any paper from the tray that is different than the new media, and then slide out the paper width guides as far as possible.
- Insert the cards or photo paper print-side down in the center of the tray.
- 1 Which way does photo paper go in HP printer?
- 2 How do I load photo paper into my HP printer?
- 3 How do I put 4×6 paper in my HP printer?
- 4 Which way do I put photo paper in the printer?
- 5 How do you put photo paper on?
- 6 Can I print photos on my HP printer?
- 7 How do I print a 4×6 photo paper?
- 8 Does the glossy side of photo paper?
Which way does photo paper go in HP printer?
Place your photo paper in the tray with the glossy or printable side facing down. Hold the paper by the edges to avoid fingerprints on the glossy surface. Slide the paper all the way in until it stops.
How do I load photo paper into my HP printer?
Load photo paper Open the paper tray door, pull out the paper tray, and then slide the paper width guides to their outermost positions. Load a stack of photo paper into the tray, with the short edge facing toward the product and the print side down. Push the stack into the tray until it stops.
How do I put 4×6 paper in my HP printer?
Slide the paper width guide all the way to the left. Lift the Out tray and remove any paper that is in the In tray. Line the photo cassette up with the far right edge of the In tray. Gently slide the photo cassette into the printer until it snaps into place (see Figure 3).
Which way do I put photo paper in the printer?
Place your photo paper in the tray with the glossy or printable side facing down. Hold the paper by the edges to avoid fingerprints on the glossy surface.
How do you put photo paper on?
How to load photo paper into the paper tray
- – Load photo paper with the shiny side facing down.
- – Make sure the paper side guides touch the sides of the paper.
- – Verify the paper is flat in the tray. Overfilling the paper tray may cause paper jams.
- – Always make sure the paper is not curled or wrinkled.
Can I print photos on my HP printer?
To print a photo with HP Advanced Photo Paper, load the paper in the tray and set the paper size and print quality settings. Load the photo paper into the input tray. Consult your printer user guide for specific steps to load photo paper. Open the photo that you want to print, and then click Print.
How do I print a 4×6 photo paper?
Your choices are:
- To first crop to 4×6 so you control what gets cut off and what is included. Select and open your photo, click on Edit. Select Crop.
- Use the customize screen when printing. Select the photo, select print. Choose your printer, paper size, print size.
Does the glossy side of photo paper?
If paper has print side (front or back), such as photo paper, load it with the whiter side (or glossy side) facing down.