Open File Explorer. Navigate to C:WindowsSystem32SpoolPRINTERS then press Enter on the keyboard. Press Control + A on the keyboard to select all items. Right click on any of the selected items, then select Delete to remove all print jobs.
- 1 How do I clear my printer queue?
- 2 How do I clear my HP printer queue Windows 10?
- 3 How do I clear my printer queue that won’t delete?
- 4 Why do print jobs get stuck in the queue?
- 5 How do I delete a print job stuck in the queue?
- 6 How do I fix a stuck printer queue?
- 7 How do I delete a stuck print job in Windows 10?
- 8 Where are print jobs stored Windows 10?
- 9 Why is my printer queuing?
How do I clear my printer queue?
To remove a printer or queue from a Windows 10 computer:
- Click “Window” icon then “Settings”. When the window appears, select “Devices”.
- From the list of Printers & scanners click on a printer you want to remove.
- three buttons will appear in a grey box under the printer. Click the “Remove device” button.
How do I clear my HP printer queue Windows 10?
Right-click Print Spooler and select Stop. After the service has been stopped, close the service window and use Windows Explorer to browse to C:WindowsSystem32SpoolPRINTERS. Delete all files inside the PRINTERS folder. Restart your computer.
How do I clear my printer queue that won’t delete?
When you can’t remove a print job from the printing queue window by right-clicking the stuck job and clicking Cancel, you can try restarting your PC. This will sometimes remove offending items from the queue.
Why do print jobs get stuck in the queue?
Print jobs can be stuck in queue due to an outdated printer driver. If you recently installed a Windows update, it is best that you check for available device driver updates too.
How do I delete a print job stuck in the queue?
How do I clear the print queue if a document is stuck?
- On the host, open the Run window by pressing the Windows logo key + R.
- In the Run window, type services.
- Scroll down to Print Spooler.
- Right click Print Spooler and select Stop.
- Navigate to C:WindowsSystem32spoolPRINTERS and delete all files in the folder.
How do I fix a stuck printer queue?
Clear printer jobs stuck in the print queue
- Stop the Print Spooler service.
- Delete the files in the Printers directory.
- Restart the Restart the Print Spooler service.
How do I delete a stuck print job in Windows 10?
Now it’s time to delete the stuck print jobs.
- In Windows Explorer, navigate to C:WindowsSystem32spool. This is the Print Spooler folder.
- Open the PRINTERS folder. The print jobs are all temporarily stored in this folder.
- Select all of the files and then delete them.
Where are print jobs stored Windows 10?
Open File Explorer on Windows 10 task bar. Go to C:WindowsSystem32spoolPRINTERS. You’ll find the folder that contains a log of documents on the print queue. Press Ctrl + A on your keyboard to select all the files in the folder.
Why is my printer queuing?
A defective or empty ink tank or toner cartridge, or a too-low level on a solid ink device, effectively stops the printing process and freezes pending jobs in the output queue.