Open Settings and tap Bluetooth. Look for your printer in the list called My Devices and tap the information button (the blue i) to its right. Finally, tap Forget This Device to forget your printer on your iPhone. Go back to Settings – Bluetooth to begin reconnecting your iPhone to your printer.
- 1 Why is my iPhone not connecting to my printer?
- 2 Why cant my phone find my printer?
- 3 How can I add a printer to my iPhone?
- 4 Why is my printer not showing up on AirPrint?
- 5 How do I enable AirPrint on my printer?
- 6 Can I link my iPhone to a wireless printer?
- 7 How do I get my phone to recognize my wireless printer?
- 8 Why can I not connect to my printer?
- 9 How can I print from my iPhone without AirPrint?
- 10 How do I connect my iPhone to my HP printer?
- 11 How do you know if your printer is AirPrint?
- 12 What printers work with Apple AirPrint?
Why is my iPhone not connecting to my printer?
If an AirPrint-enabled printer isn’t showing up on your iPhone, head to the printer’s network settings and ensure its Wi-Fi is enabled. Most importantly, make sure the printer is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your iPhone. If the problem persists, the printer could be blocked or blacklisted on the network.
Why cant my phone find my printer?
Check print settings and status (Android) Make sure printing is enabled and the print spooler is clear on your Android smartphone or tablet. Open Settings on your mobile device, tap Connected devices or Connections, and then tap Printing. Confirm HP Print Service is listed and the status is On.
How can I add a printer to my iPhone?
To set up a printer on your iPhone or iPad without AirPrint and use it to print:
- Open your printer’s app on your device.
- Turn on your printer’s Wi-Fi.
- Go into your phone or tablet’s “Settings” and hit the Wi-Fi tab.
- Locate your printer under “OTHER NETWORKS” and tap on it.
Why is my printer not showing up on AirPrint?
Make sure the printer and your Android device are connected to the same local Wi-Fi network and check for any network-related issues. 1. On the Android device, confirm Wi-Fi is on and the status is Connected for your local wireless network.
How do I enable AirPrint on my printer?
How to Use Airprint?
- Make sure your Apple device and your printer are connected to the same Wi-Fi.
- Open the app that you want to print from.
- Click the Share icon, which is or or.
- Select Print.
- Click Select Printer and choose an AirPrint Enabled Printer.
- Modify your print jobs to the way you desire.
Apple’s iPhone smartphone lets you print wirelessly using any Wi-Fi enabled printer on your wireless network. Printers are added to the device through the “Printer Options” menu. Instead you must select the “Print” option while viewing the image or Web page that you want to print and add the printer from there.
How do I get my phone to recognize my wireless printer?
Activate the Near Field Communication (NFC) function on your mobile device: tap [Settings] – [Wireless and Network] – [Others], and make sure the toggle button of [NFC] is ON. Touch your device to the NFC mark on the printer. The device will detect the printer’s wireless settings.
Why can I not connect to my printer?
Make sure it’s connected to WiFi. Use a USB cable to connect and see if it works again. Move your printer to where it gets the best WiFi signal without interference. In this case, reconnect your device to the network, reconfigure security settings to include printers, and/or install updated drivers.
How can I print from my iPhone without AirPrint?
Use Any Printer From Your iPhone or iPad Without AirPrint
- Use handyPrint with a Mac to activate AirPrint.
- Use Printopia to AirPrint without logging in to your Mac.
- Use O’Print to connect with Windows PCs.
- Use Presto for secure business printing.
- Use Printer Pro by Readdle instead of AirPrint.
How do I connect my iPhone to my HP printer?
On your mobile device, open the Wi-Fi network menu, and then select your printer with DIRECT in the name. If prompted, enter the Wi-Fi Direct password, and then tap Join. Open the item you want to print, and then select the option to Print. Select AirPrint, if prompted.
How do you know if your printer is AirPrint?
Apple keeps the list up -to-date, so if the machine you are looking for is on that list, it supports AirPrint. If it is not on that list, it does not — regardless of what the copier or printer manufacturer says.
What printers work with Apple AirPrint?
Apple AirPrint All-In-One Printers
- Epson – EcoTank ET-2800 Wireless Color All-in-One Cartridge-Free Supertank Printer with Scan and Copy.
- Canon – PIXMA TR4720 Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer – Black.
- HP – OfficeJet Pro 9015e Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer with 6 months of Instant Ink Included with HP+ – White.