The message “No Paper” will appear on the LCD display if the Brother machine does not detect paper in the paper tray(Tray#1 or Tray#2) or MP(Multi-purpose) Tray. To reset the machine, unplug the power cord from the AC power outlet for approximately 10 seconds and then plug it back in.
- 1 Why does my printer keep saying no paper when there is paper?
- 2 How do I fix the paper error on my Brother printer?
- 3 How do I reset my Brother printer after paper jam?
- 4 How do you clear a spool?
- 5 How do I reset my Brother printer?
- 6 What do I do when my printer says paper jam but there is none?
- 7 What is paper jam in printer?
- 8 Why is my stuff not printing?
Why does my printer keep saying no paper when there is paper?
The paper might not be engaged with the feed rollers. The paper tray is not completely inserted into the product. The paper settings in the print driver do not match the paper loaded in the paper tray. The rubber paper-feed rollers are dusty.
How do I fix the paper error on my Brother printer?
Clear paper jams.
- Open the front cover and leave the machine for at least 10 minutes to cool down.
- Slowly take out the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly.
- Close the front cover.
- Pull the paper tray completely out of the machine.
- Use both hands to slowly pull out the jammed paper.
How do I reset my Brother printer after paper jam?
Unplug your Brother machine from the AC power outlet (electrical socket). If the paper support flap is open, close it, and then close the paper support. Pull the paper tray (1) completely out of the machine. Pull the two green levers inside the machine to release the jammed paper.
How do you clear a spool?
How do I clear the print queue if a document is stuck?
- On the host, open the Run window by pressing the Windows logo key + R.
- In the Run window, type services.
- Scroll down to Print Spooler.
- Right click Print Spooler and select Stop.
- Navigate to C:WindowsSystem32spoolPRINTERS and delete all files in the folder.
How do I reset my Brother printer?
Press Menu from the printer control panel. Using the Up or Down Arrow keys, select Initial Setup and then press OK. Using the Up or Down Arrow keys, select Reset and then press OK. Using the Up or Down Arrow keys, select the reset function of your preference and then press OK.
What do I do when my printer says paper jam but there is none?
Sometimes a paper jam error persists even though there is no jammed paper (false paper jam). Reset the printer, which might clear a false paper jam error, and then try to print again. With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the printer. Unplug the power cord from the power source.
What is paper jam in printer?
Paper Is Jammed in the Paper Output Slot or the Rear Tray. If the paper tears and a piece remains inside the printer, open the Top Cover and remove it. Be careful not to touch the components inside the printer. After removing all paper, close the Top Cover, turn the printer off, and turn it back on.
Why is my stuff not printing?
First, make sure the printer is on and has paper in the tray. Next, check to make sure the printer cable is properly connected to both the computer and the printer. If you still can’t print, check to make sure the printer is not set to offline mode. Go to Start, Printers and Faxes.