It’s a pretty simple process:
- With the printer turned on, pull out the power cable from the back of the printer.
- Unplug the power cable from the wall outlet.
- Wait 15 seconds.
- Plug the power cable into the back of the printer.
- Plug the printer back into the wall outlet.
- Turn the printer back on.
- Run a test print.
- 1 How do I restart my printer in Windows 10?
- 2 How do I restart printer spooler?
- 3 How do I clear my printer cache in Windows 10?
- 4 Why does my printer go offline by itself?
- 5 How do I reset my printer driver?
- 6 What if printer is not working?
- 7 How do I fix printer spooler?
- 8 How do I reset my Canon printer?
- 9 Why will my printer not print?
- 10 How do I reset my Epson printer?
How do I restart my printer in Windows 10?
How to restart the Printer Spooler in Windows 10
- From the Cortana Search Bar Type in Services and select the Services Desktop App.
- Scroll down the list of services and right click on Print Spooler.
- Click on Restart. [Total: 21 Average: 4.3]
How do I restart printer spooler?
How To Restart the Print Spooler Service on a Windows OS
- Open the Start Menu.
- Type services.
- Scroll down and select the Print Spooler Service.
- Right click on the Print Spooler service and select Stop.
- Wait for 30 seconds for the service to stop.
- Right click on the Print Spooler service and select Start.
How do I clear my printer cache in Windows 10?
Navigate to C:WindowsSystem32SpoolPRINTERS then press Enter on the keyboard. Press Control + A on the keyboard to select all items. Right click on any of the selected items, then select Delete to remove all print jobs.
Why does my printer go offline by itself?
Your printer might appear offline if it can’t communicate with your PC. Your printer’s built-in menu should show which network it’s connected to, or check your printer’s manual for more info. Verify that your printer is not in Use Printer Offline mode. Select Start > Settings > Devices > Printers & scanners.
How do I reset my printer driver?
- Go to Print Management:
- In print management select All Printers under Custom Filters.
- Then go to All Drivers under Custom Filters.
- Open Windows Explorer or My Computer and navigate to C:WindowsSystem32spooldrivers.
- Go into each folder one at a time and delete everything in there.
- Restart the computer.
What if printer is not working?
Sometimes, though, printers are finicky—there may be paper loaded, but if the printer can’t grab hold, it’s going to think it’s empty. Try removing the paper tray, re-aligning the paper, and sliding it back in. In other instances, there may be some paper jammed in the mechanism.
How do I fix printer spooler?
Fix for “The print spooler service is not running” Error in
- Press “Window key” + “R” to open the Run dialog.
- Type “services. msc“, then select “OK“.
- Double-click the “Printer Spooler” service, and then change the startup type to “Automatic“.
- Restart the computer and try to install the printer again.
How do I reset my Canon printer?
1 Factory Reset
- Press Setup.
- Press the arrow buttons until you navigate to Device settings and then press OK.
- Press the arrow buttons until you navigate to Reset setting and then press OK.
- Press the arrow buttons until you navigate to Reset all and then press OK.
- Select Yes.
- Press OK. Your device is now reset.
Why will my printer not print?
My printer won’t print Make sure there is paper in the tray(s), check the ink or toner cartridges aren’t empty, the USB cable is plugged in or the printer is connected to Wi-Fi. And if it is a network or wireless printer, try using a USB cable instead.
How do I reset my Epson printer?
To Factory Reset an Epson printer:
- Turn off the printer.
- Press and hold the reset button on the back of the printer (normally located to the right of the ethernet port).
- Turn on the printer while holding the reset button.
- Wait until a message prints indicating that the printer is resetting.