Where To Recycle Ink Cartridges
- Drop your inkjet cartridges off at any office supply store, like Staples or Office Depot.
- Recycle your empty cartridges at designated kiosks at Walmart, Target, and Best Buy.
- Mail your empty ink cartridges back to the original manufacturer.
- Recycle with a third-party recycling facility.
- 1 How do you dispose of spent printer cartridges?
- 2 What can you do with old printer cartridges?
- 3 Can I put printer cartridge in recycle bin?
- 4 How do I dispose of HP ink cartridges?
- 5 Does Best Buy take old ink cartridges?
- 6 Does Staples pay for empty ink cartridges?
- 7 Is it illegal to throw away toner cartridges?
- 8 Can I sell empty toner cartridges?
- 9 What can I do with old laser printer cartridges?
- 10 Where can I recycle my old printer?
- 11 How do I dispose of Canon ink cartridges?
- 12 Are HP cartridges recyclable?
- 13 How do I return unused HP ink cartridges?
- 14 Where can I return empty ink cartridges?
How do you dispose of spent printer cartridges?
The best 3 methods that we’ve found to recycle your empty cartridges are:
- Recycling large quantities of toner via a box collection service.
- Recycling small quantities of inks via free post service.
- Recycling toners & inks with the original printer manufacturer.
What can you do with old printer cartridges?
Where to recycle toner cartridges
- Recycle in-store. Retailers participating in the free drop-off program for HP and Samsung toner products include Staples, Office Depot, Walmart, and Best Buy.
- 2. Mail in your empties.
- Use recycling toner collection units.
Can I put printer cartridge in recycle bin?
Ink cartridges are in fact recyclable. They’re made from plastic and can be melted down and used to create other products. However, you don’t want to toss them in a standard recycle bin outside your home.
How do I dispose of HP ink cartridges?
Yes, you can drop off empty HP ink, LaserJet cartridges at an HP Authorized Retail Collection Location.
Does Best Buy take old ink cartridges?
Best Buy offers ink cartridge recycling at all of their stores. For every cartridge you return you’ll receive a $2 coupon, plus, My Best Buy loyalty program members get 15% off the purchase of new ink.
Does Staples pay for empty ink cartridges?
Each Base Rewards member may recycle up to 10 cartridges per month, and each Premier Rewards member may recycle up to 20 cartridges per month of any used ink or toner cartridge sold at any retail store in the U.S. or on staples.com® and receive $2 back in recycling rewards per cartridge.
Is it illegal to throw away toner cartridges?
While in most cases it’s not illegal to throw away used ink toner cartridges, it is not the most environmentally friendly way to dispose of toxic waste.
Can I sell empty toner cartridges?
It’s no secret that you can get money for your unwanted unused toner. Even if it’s the humanitarian thing to do and recycle your toner cartridges for free, throwing some cash into the mix doesn’t hurt. You can choose to sell online as many companies offer free shipping or in store as some stores offer in store credit.
What can I do with old laser printer cartridges?
4 Ways To Recycle Your Used Toner Cartridges
- Contact a Remanufacturer. Many remanufactured cartridge suppliers resell the refurbished cartridges as remanufactured toner.
- Return Empties To Your Supplier.
- Donate Your Cartridges.
- Give Them Back To The Manufacturer.
Where can I recycle my old printer?
Recycle old printers The fastest and easiest way to get rid of old printers is to recycle them. Retailers like Best Buy often have labeled recycle bins in the store, so you can just drop off your printers in the designated bin. Other stores that have a recycling program include Target, Staples and Office Depot.
How do I dispose of Canon ink cartridges?
To Recycle Your Used Cartridges, Follow These Simple Steps:
- Remove your used cartridges from your Canon PIXMA Inkjet Printer.
- Drop off the used cartridges free of charge to one of over 1,600 FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers.
- FedEx Office will send the cartridges to their next destination for recycling.
Are HP cartridges recyclable?
HP Planet Partners printing supplies return and recycling program enables simple, convenient recycling of empty HP Inkjet and LaserJet print cartridges. When your HP Inkjet print cartridge is empty, visit www.hp.com/recycle. HP also offers a service to evaluate, donate or recycle your computer hardware products.
How do I return unused HP ink cartridges?
Sign in to hpinstantink.com/signin. Your HP Instant Ink account page opens. On your HP Instant Ink account page, click Order a Cartridge Recycling Envelope in the Help Center area. Review your order, and then click Submit.
Where can I return empty ink cartridges?
You can drop off your used or empty laser and inkjet cartridges at all Officeworks stores and participating Australia Post, Cartridge World, Harvey Norman, The Good Guys, JB Hi-Fi, Office National and Office Products Depot outlets.