- Step 1: Check your iOS version. Check the environment on your smartphone.
- Step 2: Install Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY on your smartphone. : Download and install Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY from the App Store.
- Step 3: Connect SELPHY with your smartphone.
- Step 4: Use your SELPHY to print images on your smartphone.
- 1 How do I get my iPhone to connect to my printer?
- 2 Why is my Canon printer not connecting to my iPhone?
- 3 How do I set up AirPrint on my Canon printer?
- 4 How do I connect my Canon printer to my phone?
- 5 How do I setup my Canon printer wirelessly?
- 6 Why isn’t my Canon printer connecting to my phone?
- 7 How do I enable AirPrint?
- 8 Where is Wi-Fi button on Canon Pixma?
- 9 Why is my phone saying no air Printers found?
- 10 Does Canon printer support AirPrint?
- 11 How do I get my phone to recognize my wireless printer?
- 12 How do I connect my phone to my Canon printer via Bluetooth?
- 13 How do you print from iPhone?
How do I get my iPhone to connect to my printer?
Print with AirPrint
- Open the app that you want to print from.
- To find the print option, tap the app’s share icon — or.
- Scroll down and tap.
- Tap Select Printer and choose an AirPrint-enabled printer.
- Choose the number of copies or other options, like which pages you want to print.
- Tap Print in the upper-right corner.
Why is my Canon printer not connecting to my iPhone?
Make sure that Wi-Fi is enabled. Then, make sure that there is a check mark next to the name of your wireless network. If the printer is not connected to the correct network, use Canon PRINT Inkjet / SELPHY to reconnect the printer to the network.
How do I set up AirPrint on my Canon printer?
Click [Settings/Registration] → select [Network Settings] in
How do I connect my Canon printer to my phone?
Open the Canon print app. On the main screen, tap the ADD PRINTER icon, tap REGISTER PRINTER then tap PRINTER SETUP. Tap CONNECT VIA WIRELESS ROUTER. A screen will prompt you to connect your device’s Wi-Fi to the Canon IJ setup network.
How do I setup my Canon printer wirelessly?
Method to Connect Canon Wireless Printer
- Start with, hit the power button on printer to make it ‘ON’.
- Thereafter, go to the printer ‘Home’ from the touch screen and then press and Hold ‘WiFi’ button.
- Next, select ‘LAN Wireless set up’ option> press ‘OK’.
- Choose your WiFi Network (named Canon in your router setting).
Why isn’t my Canon printer connecting to my phone?
If your Canon printer is not connecting to the phone, check if the printer is showing the connection as Active. Next, check if the signal strength is less than 80%. If it is below 80%, try to move the printer and router closer. Check if the printer’s network settings are reset to the factory default.
How do I enable AirPrint?
On your mobile device, open the Wi-Fi network menu, and then select your printer with DIRECT in the name. If prompted, enter the Wi-Fi Direct password, and then tap Join. Open the item you want to print, and then select the option to Print. Select AirPrint, if prompted.
Make sure that the printer is turned on. Press & hold the [Wi-Fi] button on the top of the printer until the alarm lamp flashes once. Make sure that the lamp next to this button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
Why is my phone saying no air Printers found?
Make sure the printer and your Android device are connected to the same local Wi-Fi network and check for any network-related issues. On the Android device, confirm Wi-Fi is on and the status is Connected for your local wireless network.
Does Canon printer support AirPrint?
AirPrint enables you to print photos, email, Web pages and documents from your Apple device directly to your Canon printer without installing a driver or additional software. First, check your environment: You can print from iPad (all models), iPhone (3GS or later), or iPod touch (3rd generation or later).
How do I get my phone to recognize my wireless printer?
Activate the Near Field Communication (NFC) function on your mobile device: tap [Settings] – [Wireless and Network] – [Others], and make sure the toggle button of [NFC] is ON. Touch your device to the NFC mark on the printer. The device will detect the printer’s wireless settings.
How do I connect my phone to my Canon printer via Bluetooth?
Pairing Smartphone and Printer
- Check that printer is turned on.
- Start app.
- Tap More.
- Tap Bluetooth Setup. Follow the on-screen instructions to pair the smartphone and the printer. If using an Android smartphone, once pairing is complete, you can print or scan from the app.
How do you print from iPhone?
How to Print from Your iPhone
- Make sure the printer you want to use is on the same Wi-Fi network that your iPhone is connected to.
- On your iPhone, open the document you want to print.
- Tap the Share button.
- Tap the Print button.
- Tap the Printer button to select the printer you want to use.