Click the “Printer” menu and then choose the “Cancel all documents” command. All the documents in the queue should disappear and you can try printing a new document to see if it works.
- 1 How do I clear my printer queue?
- 2 How do I force close printer queue?
- 3 How do I clear the print queue on my HP printer?
- 4 How do I delete a print job stuck in the queue?
- 5 How do I clear my printer queue that won’t delete?
- 6 Why won’t my printer cancel the print job?
- 7 How do I stop my printer from printing?
- 8 How do I cancel a print queue in Windows 10?
- 9 Why do print jobs get stuck in the queue?
- 10 How do I cancel printing on my HP printer?
How do I clear my printer queue?
To remove a printer or queue from a Windows 10 computer:
- Click “Window” icon then “Settings”. When the window appears, select “Devices”.
- From the list of Printers & scanners click on a printer you want to remove.
- three buttons will appear in a grey box under the printer. Click the “Remove device” button.
How do I force close printer queue?
Bring up the “Run” dialog by pressing “Windows key + R,” type “services. msc” in the box, and press “Enter.” Scroll down and right-click on “Print Spooler ” within the list, then select “Stop.” This function will bring the printing queue to a halt.
How do I clear the print queue on my HP printer?
Cancel print job (Win 10) | HP
- Open the print queue. If a printer icon displays in the notification area, double-click the icon to open the print queue.
- Right-click the print job you want to cancel, and then click Cancel.
How do I delete a print job stuck in the queue?
The following steps are to ensure that any corrupted jobs can be cleared to resolve printing and print job related issues.
- Press on the Start Menu at the bottom left.
- Open the Printer Settings Window.
- Select the printer and click on open queue.
- Right click on the job that is stuck and select Delete Job.
How do I clear my printer queue that won’t delete?
When you can’t remove a print job from the printing queue window by right-clicking the stuck job and clicking Cancel, you can try restarting your PC. This will sometimes remove offending items from the queue.
Why won’t my printer cancel the print job?
Often, simply clearing and restarting the print spooler —the software that prepares and manages printing documents—can fix the problem. If that fails, you may need to cancel one or more documents in your print queue and see if that gets things going again. This should work in Windows Vista, 7, 8, and 10.
How do I stop my printer from printing?
Click Control Panel. Click Printer. Click your printer’s icon, and then click See What’s Printing on the command bar (located at the top of the page). Right-click the document you are trying to stop from printing, click Cancel, and then click Yes to confirm.
How do I cancel a print queue in Windows 10?
Open File Explorer. Navigate to C:WindowsSystem32SpoolPRINTERS then press Enter on the keyboard. Press Control + A on the keyboard to select all items. Right click on any of the selected items, then select Delete to remove all print jobs.
Why do print jobs get stuck in the queue?
Print jobs can be stuck in queue due to an outdated printer driver. If you recently installed a Windows update, it is best that you check for available device driver updates too.
How do I cancel printing on my HP printer?
Press Cancel button on the control panel of your HP printer. Press Stop if the printer’s display shows you the print job. Go to the taskbar of your computer and locate the print icon. Click on the icon and select the print job to cancel.