Print with AirPrint
- Open the app that you want to print from.
- To find the print option, tap the app’s share icon — or.
- Scroll down and tap.
- Tap Select Printer and choose an AirPrint-enabled printer.
- Choose the number of copies or other options, like which pages you want to print.
- Tap Print in the upper-right corner.
- 1 Why is my iPhone not connecting to my wireless printer?
- 2 How do I set up an AirPrint printer?
- 3 How do I put a printer on my phone?
- 4 How can I print from my iPhone without AirPrint?
- 5 Why does my iPhone say no AirPrint printers found?
- 6 How do I connect iPhone to wireless printer?
- 7 How do I connect iPhone to Bluetooth printer?
- 8 How do you add a printer?
- 9 How do I get my iPhone to recognize my printer?
- 10 How do you know if your printer is AirPrint?
- 11 Is AirPrint app free?
Why is my iPhone not connecting to my wireless printer?
If an AirPrint-enabled printer isn’t showing up on your iPhone, head to the printer’s network settings and ensure its Wi-Fi is enabled. Most importantly, make sure the printer is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your iPhone. If the problem persists, the printer could be blocked or blacklisted on the network.
How do I set up an AirPrint printer?
Connect the printer to your Mac using the appropriate USB cable. Install the Mac software that came with the printer, and make sure that it includes a printer setup assistant. Use the printer setup assistant to connect the printer to your Wi-Fi network. Check the printer’s documentation for details.
How do I put a printer on my phone?
Start your mobile application and tap the Settings icon. (Mobile Cable Label Tool users must also tap [Printer Settings] – [Printer].) Select the printer listed under [Wi-Fi Printer]. You can now print wirelessly from your device.
How can I print from my iPhone without AirPrint?
Use Any Printer From Your iPhone or iPad Without AirPrint
- Use handyPrint with a Mac to activate AirPrint.
- Use Printopia to AirPrint without logging in to your Mac.
- Use O’Print to connect with Windows PCs.
- Use Presto for secure business printing.
- Use Printer Pro by Readdle instead of AirPrint.
Why does my iPhone say no AirPrint printers found?
‘No AirPrint Printers Found’ is a system message generated by the iOS AirPrint feature. It means you are trying to print a document from another applications using the Print button. iOS does not allow Printer Pro to be launched this way. To send the file to print from another app you need to use the Open In
How do I connect iPhone to wireless printer?
To set up a printer on your iPhone or iPad without AirPrint and use it to print:
- Open your printer’s app on your device.
- Turn on your printer’s Wi-Fi.
- Go into your phone or tablet’s “Settings” and hit the Wi-Fi tab.
- Locate your printer under “OTHER NETWORKS” and tap on it.
How do I connect iPhone to Bluetooth printer?
To connect your Bluetooth receipt printer:
- Visit your iOS device settings.
- Open the Square app and tap More.
- Select Settings > Hardware > Printers > Create Printer Station.
- Enter a name for your printer, and tap No Printer Selected.
- Select Connect a Bluetooth Printer and follow the on-screen instructions.
How do you add a printer?
Open Settings and find Printing to add a printer. Once your printer is added, open the app you’re printing from and tap the three dots that indicate more options (usually in the upper right corner) to find and select the Print option.
How do I get my iPhone to recognize my printer?
Open Settings and tap Bluetooth. Look for your printer in the list called My Devices and tap the information button (the blue i) to its right. Finally, tap Forget This Device to forget your printer on your iPhone. Go back to Settings -> Bluetooth to begin reconnecting your iPhone to your printer.
How do you know if your printer is AirPrint?
Apple keeps the list up -to-date, so if the machine you are looking for is on that list, it supports AirPrint. If it is not on that list, it does not — regardless of what the copier or printer manufacturer says.
Is AirPrint app free?
AirPrint is a free software update with Apple’s iOS 4.2, and will enable wireless printing from these apps, all available in the App Store.