The most common reason a networked Brother machine may stop printing, is because the connection between the computer and the Brother machine is lost. This can occur as a result of wrong settings or configuration of the printer driver. Once you are able to print, enable your firewall again.
- 1 How do I fix my Brother printer it won’t print?
- 2 How do I get my Brother printer to print?
- 3 Why is my Brother printer not printing even though it has ink?
- 4 Why is my Brother printer only printing blank pages?
- 5 How do I reset my Brother printer?
- 6 Why does my Brother printer not print black?
- 7 Why is my printer not printing wirelessly?
- 8 How do I get my Brother printer to print wirelessly?
- 9 Why is my Brother P Touch label maker not printing?
- 10 Why is my printer not printing when the ink is full?
- 11 Why is my brother mfc 240C won’t print?
- 12 What to do when printer is printing blank pages?
- 13 Why is my printer printing blank pages?
- 14 Why is my printer only printing parts of the page?
How do I fix my Brother printer it won’t print?
Here’re the fixes:
- Check the connection.
- Set your Brother printer as the default device.
- Restart the Print Spooler service.
- Update your printer driver.
- Clear the print queue.
- Check for damaged system files.
- Print from other programs.
- Factory reset your Brother printer.
How do I get my Brother printer to print?
Do the following steps to solve the problem:
- Check the status of your Brother machine.
- Check the connection of your Brother machine and the computer.
- Check the printer driver settings.
- Try printing from another application.
- Restart your Brother machine and the computer.
- Reinstall the printer driver.
Why is my Brother printer not printing even though it has ink?
Verifying the ink cartridges are installed properly and/or cleaning the print head may resolve this problem. Verify the ink cartridges are installed correctly. – If your Brother machine has the INK or INK MANAGEMENT key on its control panel, press the INK or INK MANAGEMENT key.
Why is my Brother printer only printing blank pages?
– If you are getting a completely blank or partially blank page on your copy, then this indicates a problem with the machine’s hardware and not the computer software. – If your Brother machine successfully makes a copy, then the problem is caused by incorrect settings or a corrupt printer driver.
How do I reset my Brother printer?
Press Menu from the printer control panel. Using the Up or Down Arrow keys, select Initial Setup and then press OK. Using the Up or Down Arrow keys, select Reset and then press OK. Using the Up or Down Arrow keys, select the reset function of your preference and then press OK.
Why does my Brother printer not print black?
This is due to several factors such as poor quality ink being used, tanks not being mixed often enough causing sediment to gather at the bottom of the tanks or not being used often enough. All of these factors can cause the black ink or the colours not to print.
Why is my printer not printing wirelessly?
Make sure the printer is on or that it has power. Connect your printer to your computer or other device. Check the printer’s toner and paper, plus the printer queue. In this case, reconnect your device to the network, reconfigure security settings to include printers, and/or install updated drivers.
How do I get my Brother printer to print wirelessly?
Press and hold the Wireless Mode button for one second to turn on the wireless mode. When the Wi-Fi LED is lit, release the Wireless Mode button. Connect the printer to the computer with a USB cable. Start the Printer Setting Tool on the computer, and click [Communication Settings].
Why is my Brother P Touch label maker not printing?
The label is not printed after pressing the Print key. Check that the text has been entered and that the tape cassette has been properly installed with sufficient tape remaining. If the tape is bent, cut off the bent section and thread the tape through the tape exit slot.
Why is my printer not printing when the ink is full?
– Ink or toner cartridges that have become dislodged from their proper place. – The wrong paper size loaded in the input tray. – Clogged printer head nozzles causing a build-up of blocked ink or toner. – Blank pages in the document you’re printing.
Why is my brother mfc 240C won’t print?
Check that the correct printer driver has been installed and chosen. Make sure the machine is online. Click Start and then Printers and Faxes. Right-click and choose ‘Brother MFC-240C’, and make sure that ‘Use Printer Offline’ is unchecked.
What to do when printer is printing blank pages?
What to do if your Printer is Printing Blank Pages?
- Fix # 1 – Restart your Printer.
- Fix # 2 – Resolve Ink / Toner Cartridges Problems.
- Fix # 3 – Unclog the Print head (Automatic Cleaning)
- Fix # 4 – Unclog the Print Head (Manual Cleaning)
Why is my printer printing blank pages?
Several factors may cause the product to print blank pages, such as print settings, low ink, or the product itself. Print a nozzle check pattern to see if any of the nozzles are clogged. Clean the print head, if necessary. Make sure the paper size, orientation, and layout settings in your printer software are correct.
Why is my printer only printing parts of the page?
Make sure that your page settings are set to print all pages and to print every page. Settings that cause some pages not to print are ‘manual duplexing’, ‘print every other page’, ‘print odd pages’, ‘print on both sides’, or similar settings.