An HP printer that says it is out of paper basically reflects an issue with the sheets that have been loaded in it. This common problem can be noticed when the paper input tray has been overloaded. Also, the paper feed or paper pick rollers may have been affected by dust or moisture.
- 1 What to do when your printer says there is no paper but there is?
- 2 Why is my printer telling me to load paper when there is paper?
- 3 How do I fix my HP printer out of paper?
- 4 Why does my HP Envy keeps saying out of paper?
- 5 Why does my printer Say No paper when there is paper brother?
- 6 Why is my printer asking me to load tray 1?
- 7 How do I clear my print cache?
- 8 Why is my stuff not printing?
- 9 How do you clear a spool?
- 10 How do I reset my printer?
- 11 How do I clear my printer cache in Windows 10?
- 12 Why does my HP printer say offline?
What to do when your printer says there is no paper but there is?
If you keep on getting error messages saying there is no paper in the printer, check the paper rollers and clean any specks of dust or debris. Also, make sure the paper stack is not wrinkled or bent. Take out the stack of paper and push the tray back in. Take it out again and put back the paper.
Why is my printer telling me to load paper when there is paper?
The paper might not be engaged with the feed rollers. The paper-width guide is pressed against the paper stack too tightly. The paper settings in the print driver do not match the paper loaded in the paper tray. The rubber paper-feed rollers are dusty.
How do I fix my HP printer out of paper?
Solution one: Reset the product
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait at least 15 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the printer.
- Turn the printer on.
Why does my HP Envy keeps saying out of paper?
The printer does not pick up or feed paper from the tray, and An ‘Out of paper’ message displays on the control panel. Check the condition of the paper, make sure that the printer rests on a flat surface, adjust the paper settings in the print driver, and clean the paper feed rollers to resolve the issue.
Why does my printer Say No paper when there is paper brother?
The message “No Paper” will appear on the LCD display if the Brother machine does not detect paper in the paper tray(Tray#1 or Tray#2) or MP(Multi-purpose) Tray. To reset the machine, unplug the power cord from the AC power outlet for approximately 10 seconds and then plug it back in.
Why is my printer asking me to load tray 1?
Manually load paper tray 1 can be caused by two things; either a setting in the print driver on the computer prompting the message, or because the printer menu’s manual feed option is turned on.
How do I clear my print cache?
- Select Start.
- Type Command.
- Right-click “Command Prompt” and select “Run as administrator“.
- Type net stop spooler then press “Enter“.
- Type del %systemroot%System32spoolprinters* /Q then press “Enter“.
- Type net start spooler then press “Enter“.
- The print queue on your Windows should now be cleared.
Why is my stuff not printing?
First, make sure the printer is on and has paper in the tray. Next, check to make sure the printer cable is properly connected to both the computer and the printer. If you still can’t print, check to make sure the printer is not set to offline mode. Go to Start, Printers and Faxes.
How do you clear a spool?
How do I clear the print queue if a document is stuck?
- On the host, open the Run window by pressing the Windows logo key + R.
- In the Run window, type services.
- Scroll down to Print Spooler.
- Right click Print Spooler and select Stop.
- Navigate to C:WindowsSystem32spoolPRINTERS and delete all files in the folder.
How do I reset my printer?
It’s a pretty simple process:
- With the printer turned on, pull out the power cable from the back of the printer.
- Unplug the power cable from the wall outlet.
- Wait 15 seconds.
- Plug the power cable into the back of the printer.
- Plug the printer back into the wall outlet.
- Turn the printer back on.
- Run a test print.
How do I clear my printer cache in Windows 10?
Navigate to C:WindowsSystem32SpoolPRINTERS then press Enter on the keyboard. Press Control + A on the keyboard to select all items. Right click on any of the selected items, then select Delete to remove all print jobs.
Why does my HP printer say offline?
Your printer might appear offline if it can’t communicate with your PC. Your printer’s built-in menu should show which network it’s connected to, or check your printer’s manual for more info. Verify that your printer is not in Use Printer Offline mode. Select Start > Settings > Devices > Printers & scanners.