To set up your Brother machine on a wireless network:
- Connect the power cord to your Brother machine and then connect it to an electrical socket.
- Press Menu button on the machine’s control panel.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to select Network and press OK.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to select WLAN and press OK.
- 1 Why is my Brother printer not connecting to WiFi?
- 2 How do I reset the WiFi on my Brother printer?
- 3 How do I know if my Brother printer is connected to WiFi?
- 4 How do I get my Brother printer to print wirelessly?
- 5 How do I connect my Brother wireless printer without cable?
- 6 How do I get my router to recognize my printer?
- 7 Why is my printer not finding my Wi-Fi?
- 8 Why won’t my iPhone find my wireless printer?
- 9 Is Brother printer connected to Wi-Fi?
- 10 Is Network key same as password?
- 11 How do I connect my Brother HL L2350DW to Wi-Fi?
Why is my Brother printer not connecting to WiFi?
Primary Guide to Solve Brother Printer WiFi Connection Problem. First of all power off the Brother printer and router for minimum one minute and then power on it back. Then turn off the Wi- Fi on your Brother printer and then again turn it on. Try to connect your Brother printer to the Wifi using WPS method.
How do I reset the WiFi on my Brother printer?
FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Press. (Settings) > All Settings > Network > Network Reset.
- Reset Network? will be displayed. Press Yes.
- Reboot OK? will be displayed. Press Yes for two seconds to confirm. The machine will restart.
How do I know if my Brother printer is connected to WiFi?
Check your machine’s wireless status by printing the WLAN report. > Click here to check the wireless status on the WLAN report. If your WLAN report is stating “Connection OK”, although you can not scan, refer to “Check the wireless status on the WLAN report” and check “Connection: OK”.
How do I get my Brother printer to print wirelessly?
Press and hold the Wireless Mode button for one second to turn on the wireless mode. When the Wi-Fi LED is lit, release the Wireless Mode button. Connect the printer to the computer with a USB cable. Start the Printer Setting Tool on the computer, and click [Communication Settings].
How do I connect my Brother wireless printer without cable?
Press and hold the WiFi button on your machine for about 2 seconds, until the light begins to blink. The WiFi button will light up when connected. You have completed Wireless Setup on your Brother machine.
How do I get my router to recognize my printer?
This error usually occurs if the printer or the router configurations are corrupted. Why won’t my printer recognize my router?
- Press the Wireless button and the Cancel button from the printer Control Panel simultaneously and hold them from about 5 seconds.
- This should reset the printer to network default.
Why is my printer not finding my Wi-Fi?
Make sure the printer is on or that it has power. Connect your printer to your computer or other device. Check the printer’s toner and paper, plus the printer queue. In this case, reconnect your device to the network, reconfigure security settings to include printers, and/or install updated drivers.
Why won’t my iPhone find my wireless printer?
If an AirPrint-enabled printer isn’t showing up on your iPhone, head to the printer’s network settings and ensure its Wi-Fi is enabled. Most importantly, make sure the printer is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your iPhone. If the problem persists, the printer could be blocked or blacklisted on the network.
Is Brother printer connected to Wi-Fi?
Wireless Direct allows you to connect the printer to your computer or mobile device directly without a Wi-Fi access point/router; the printer serves as a Wi-Fi access point. Confirm the Wireless Direct settings of the printer. When you connect to a mobile device, use a Windows PC or Mac to confirm the settings.
Is Network key same as password?
Luckily, it’s not as confusing as it sounds — your network security key is essentially just your Wi-Fi password. A network security key is a specific type of password that allows your Wi-Fi router to talk to the device you’re using, and allows you to use the internet securely.
How do I connect my Brother HL L2350DW to Wi-Fi?
Turn on your Brother HL-L2350DW printer. Use the arrow button key on the printer’s control panel to select “Network” and press OK. Use the arrow button key on the printer’s control panel to select “WLAN” and press OK. Use the arrow button key on the printer’s control panel to select “ Setup Wizard ” and press OK.